• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreamers Semi-Open Sign Ups

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Dreamers Open to Anyone Sign Ups

Hello, all. If you're not aware the RP "The Dreamers" has been going on for a while and its one of my longest living RPs I've ever had. I also am planning to finish this one.

Summary of Dreamers so far as summarized by Hylian Monolith:

Many of Ecnal's residents are gathered at Drop Point to witness the new drop--a new denizen for Ecnal--but panic when the drop is the mirror image of the deity that created Ecnal, The Dreamer. Shannon Wolfe, billionaire from Point Health, tries to protect him from the officers who attempt to kill him. After fighting their way out, Shannon and a group consisting of Melica Arefaen, Olivia Spencer, Kathrine Vooldbane, Max Roy, and the drop, who names himself as Lance, flee to the safety of the front of an endless and dangerous maze in Drop Point.

After some discussion, they agree that the amnesiac Lance is, in fact, the Dreamer himself and that they have to bring back his memories and his power.
So begins the unlikely group's journey through all of Ecnal to collect seven orbs in each Point of Power, the hidden orbs rumored to hod fractions of the Dreamer's power.

After finding an taking the orb in Drop Point, they go to Weapons point to get weapons and find that orb. While training with their new found arms, a man calling himself Dagger appears. The group is wary but agrees to let him join the group.

While in the temple beneath Weapons Point, where the orb is hidden, Dreamer Demons attack. Monsters made in the image of the Dreamer, meant to make Ecnal's civilians despise the Dreamer further, these demons are deadly and violent. The battle seems lost when a strange warrior appears, making short work of teh demons. This warrior, Xaviar, claims to be the sword protector of the dreamer and joins the group, honor-bound to defend Lance.

The group retrieves the weapons point orb, and after stopping in Food for supplies, they go to retrieve the Food orb. However, the group is split into three at the temple. Left alone with him, Melica starts to question the motives of Shannon, who she does have a bit of a crush on, and suspects that he is branded.

The group is reunited at the orb, and shortly after collecting it, a woman in white appears. She gives each of them a title, lettered on their skin like tattoos. Xaviar's is the Protector, Olivia's The Cause, Kathrine's The Small One, Dagger's The Balance, Melica's The Fire, and strangely, both Shannon and Lance are titled The Betrayer.

After that, they go to Health, where Shannon is found and hugged by a strange boy named Gabriel, who calls Shannon his dad. The boy's guardians are reluctant to allow Gabe to even interact with Shannon, but Melica coaxes them to allow Shannon to explain the situation. They stop by Shannon's mansion to do this in private, and he explains his backstory and why he supports the Dreamer and all.

It is revealed that he is, in fact, branded, and lost the love of his life--Gabe's mother--to Dreamer Demons. He hopes that the Dreamer can revive his lost love.

This brings Olivia and Katherine to reveal and break their necklaces, killing their lost loved ones and almost themselves, but the Dreamer comes though Lance and tells them that he is the only force keeping them alive. When he goes back to normal, he insists that it makes no difference on his energy levels--he can’t even tell.

After that, Lance wanders outside but doesn't return. A few people go to look for him, only to be sent to a strange wasteland below Ecnal they dub hell by a fake Lance with unearthly powers.

The others go to look for them and find them in the same place.
After messing around down there (and Melica stopping Dagger from following the voice of his lost sister), Lance finds Anai Tsirk, who is disappointed by his lack of power, makes a contract for a recently dead girl, and everyone returns to the surface by unexplained means.

--

For any extra information about Dreamers here is the original thread

Name:
Weaponry:
Background:
Purpose: (see original sign up thread)
Skills: (they should be somewhat related to your purpose, but don't have to be.)
Branded: (yes or no. If yes, tell who your character lost and what the necklace looks like.)
Weakness:

I honestly hope at least 5 people sign up. Then there would be a totally of 10 people in Dreamers, including me.

I thank those joining in advanced.

Last edited:

masterSword2

Smile!
Would it be okay if I brought back Cameron? He was technically there when they got the orb at weapons point, but we could pretend he got separated during the demon attack. I still feel bad for leaving. I'm glad that dreamers has continued to make it. ^^

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I can actually use Cyrus cause my last one was Erik for this before he got all lost and sh!t :P

Name: Cyrus Larkson (badass mode this time)
Appearance/Clothing: Black hair with an electric blue shock running through part of it in the front, straight and slightly spiking at some parts. Blue eyes (often covered by mirrored aviators), light tan skin, tall and skinny. Wears black skinny jeans and a black sleeveless hoodie with black combat boots. Jacket is usually open exposing a large cross tattooed on his chest and a serpent tattoo wrapped around his left arm from the wrist to his shoulder. Wears a leather bracelet on his left arm at the wrist to cover the brand that attached to it.
Weaponry: A mechanical gauntlet covering half of half of his right forearm, starting from the wrist, with a fingerless glove for the hand. Capable of producing electricity, it uses nanomachines (Way overused by me XD) to create mediums (ie. an energy sword, gun, etc). Despite it's power, it runs out of energy fairly quickly, so Cyrus generally relies on close combat without it, occasionally using it when necessary.
Background: Lost his twin sister, Angel, at the age of 5 and wears the cross brand as a result. Deciding to burry the pain deep into his past he joined Pride for the thrill and escape of doing the dangerous jobs. He often spends his days working on the taller buildings througout the Ecnal, or building dangerous components in point Pride. His favorite part of his job is repelling down the side of buildings.
Purpose: Pride
Skills: Faster than most people, and fairly calculating, able to observe while hurried. He also has a knack for mechanical parts.
Branded: Yes. It's a black cross that looks like a rosary. He took it and attached it to a leather bracelet on his left wrist, keeping it hidden from plain view.
Weakness: A daredevil. Doesn't back down from fights and will risk his life to save people he cares for.

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Would it be okay if I brought back Cameron? He was technically there when they got the orb at weapons point, but we could pretend he got separated during the demon attack. I still feel bad for leaving. I'm glad that dreamers has continued to make it. ^^
Sure, sure. I'd love to have you back in this, MS. Just make the sign up (or just copy your old one, doesn't matter to me.) and you'll be in!

Weaponry: (can it be high tech, like a laser pistol or mechanical gauntlet or something?)
Well, considering the fact I never explained that I image the land of Dreamers to be a lot more hi-tech than I let on... I don't see why you couldn't have a weapon like that. Just officially pick your weapon and you're all set ^.^

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Well, considering the fact I never explained that I image the land of Dreamers to be a lot more hi-tech than I let on... I don't see why you couldn't have a weapon like that. Just officially pick your weapon and you're all set ^.^
I can actually use Cyrus cause my last one was Erik for this before he got all lost and sh!t :P

Name: Cyrus Larkson (badass mode this time)
Appearance/Clothing: Black hair with an electric blue shock running through part of it in the front, straight and slightly spiking at some parts. Blue eyes (often covered by mirrored aviators), light tan skin, tall and skinny. Wears black skinny jeans and a black sleeveless hoodie with black combat boots. Jacket is usually open exposing a large cross tattooed on his chest and a serpent tattoo wrapped around his left arm from the wrist to his shoulder.
Weaponry: A mechanical gauntlet covering half of half of his forearm, starting from the wrist, with a fingerless glove for the hand. Capable of producing electricity, it uses nanomachines (Way overused by me XD) to create mediums (ie. an energy sword, gun, etc). Despite it's power, it runs out of energy fairly quickly, so Cyrus generally relies on close combat without it, occasionally using it when necessary.
Background: Lost his twin sister, Angel, at the age of 5 and wears the cross brand as a result. Deciding to burry the pain deep into his past he joine Pride for the thrill and escape of doing the dangerous jobs. He often spends his days working on the taller buildings througout the Ecnal, or building dangerous components in point Pride.
Purpose: Pride
Skills: Faster than most people, and fairly calculating, able to observe while hurried.
Branded: Yes. It's a black cross that looks like a rosary. He keeps his rosary in plain view because most poeple think it's just a cross from an ancient religion.
Weakness: A daredevil. Doesn't back down from fights and will risk his life to save people he cares for.

Edited! And thanks. Tell me if it's too much and I guess just feed me a link when there's a good point to come in at.

masterSword2

Smile!
Name: Cameron (no last name)

Appearance/Clothing: Lon'qu from FE. I have no idea why I just literally stole this from FE. I guess I was just to lazy to come up with an original look. :sweat: I'm not gonna change it now though, for the sake of preserving the character.

Weaponry: Dual daggers with a katana.

Background: All of his life he was extremely poor. He worked as a hired killer in rage point, working together with a close friend of his. One day he and his friend were attacked by a gang, and his friend was killed. Filled with anger at his friends death, he killed the gang members, and then became branded for his friend. He hates the state of the world because of the position it put him in.

Purpose: Rage

Skills: Assassination. Good with katanas and daggers. Works well with others. He will do whatever is needed to complete tasks. (As long as it doesn't compromise the safety of his comrades.)

Branded: Yes. Necklace is a golden ankh. It's always hidden in his clothes, so no one ever sees it.

Weakness: Not very good defensively.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
He stole my job! Dagger, you are not the only assassin in Ecnal. And he's from Rage, too, so he has an excuse. Shut up.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
*scoffs* Sure, because the Dreamer needs someone with a sense of direction as stunningly terrible as yours. DAGGER! STAHP ET!

masterSword2

Smile!
If you were completely surrounded by dreamer demons, you'd have a bit of trouble with direction too you know! Stop taking the bait Cameron! You aren't even technically back yet, and you're already getting into fights...

I can already tell Cameron and dagger are going to have an interesting time together once he joins the group. :P

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
:O MONO! How dare gew forget Teh Cajun in the titles in the summary?! Wut :O

ANyway, um...I'll probably just copy paste the old skellies into here with updates and stuffz ^_^ yea...I'll do taht...SOOON

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
...Kathrine Fooldbane...

That's Vooldbane! XD

...Kathrine's (we have yet to remember what hers was, correct me Raindrop)...

Aww, now you make me go back and look for it, because I even forgot. XD *pops off for a bit*

*pops back in with an edit*

Apparently it was "confused liar". However I'd like to ask for a change, and replace it with "The Small One", if that's possible. :>

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

That's Vooldbane! XD
Aww, now you make me go back and look for it, because I even forgot. XD *pops off for a bit*
Apparently it was "confused liar". However I'd like to ask for a change, and replace it with "The Small One", if that's possible. :>
Done and done. XD

<< Don't mind me, I just wrote the plot with no source for any accurate information except Silver.
pfffffft! Well r00d!

...Xavi, gtfo you're not.... oh wait he's in this RP... well, crap. ...lol. I've lost control of my characters XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom