Dragon-type pwns all.
1. Dragonite - Electric moves and flying moves can take out a good chunk of other peoples' parties.
2. Garchomp - Sandstorm will wear down others.
3. Salamence - Very strong Sp. Attack, combined with a few unexpected moves it can learn that give it an edge.
4. Kingdra - The Water-Dragon combo makes ice-type moves ineffecive against it. It literally has no weaknesses, save to other dragons, but it can learn Ice-type attacks and Dragon-type attacks (naturally).
5. Dialga - It is weak only to Fighting and Ground, but those are easily countered with other pokemon, but the Ice and Dragon weaknesses are nonexistent.
6. Charizard - a non-Dragon type that can learn Dragon moves makes for a dangerous enemy. It has no weakness to Ice or other Dragons (due to being a Fire-type).
Overall, the only thing that my party is really weak to is Ice and Dragon-types. However, as stated above, I have some pokemon with defensive buffs to rid them of that weakness.
Using the Team Builder on Pokemon.Marriland.com, here are the Defensive stats for my team in terms of damage dealt.
Percentage of Normal Damage Dealt - Type of Attack - Number of pokemon in Party affected by Percentage.
0% - Electric - 1, Poison - 1, Ground - 3.
25% - Fire - 1, Water - 1, Bug - 1, Grass - 4.
50% - Normal - 1, Water - 1, Poison - 1, Flying -1, Psychic - 1, Ghost - 1, Dark -1, Rock - 2, Steel - 3, Bug - 3, Fighting - 3, Water - 3, Fire - 4.
200% - Water - 1 , Electric - 1, Fighting - 1, Ground - 1, Rock - 2, Dragon - 4.
400% - Rock - 1, Ice - 3.
Overall, it's a strong party if I give the right moves to the right pokemon to counter their weaknesses.