• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dream Car?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
^ Get up to date. /joshing

This's my dream ride right here. As you can see, it's built more like a tank than anything.

batmobile.jpg

With this sweet baby, I'll never have to worry about being stuck in traffic or being late for work...day or night. And if some jerk decides to take up two parking lanes, I can even make room enough room for mine! My only complaint would be the police, but they should be easy enough to shake...

[video=youtube;WJB3hqUsHDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJB3hqUsHDE[/video]

Even comes complete with a defense-firing mechanism, as demonstrated by the gentleman below.

shotRemember_Batman10%20jpg.ashx

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
This is my dream car:
Cardboardbox.jpg
Seriously, who wouldn't want a flying, driving, floating box? It is all terrain too! With four wheel drive! I hear that it even has built in audio surround system and touch screen controls. This model does not do time traveling though, that will be an added feature in the next model.

Dan

This is my dream car:
View attachment 24045
Seriously, who wouldn't want a flying, driving, floating box? It is all terrain too! With four wheel drive! I hear that it even has built in audio surround system and touch screen controls. This model does not do time traveling though, that will be an added feature in the next model.

Forgetting another feature there Deku

THEBOX.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
What would be my dream car? How about those Go-Karts that Mario and friends drive in every Mario Kart game?! That would be my dream car! Who's with me? If you are with me on my perspective of a dream car, then like this post! XD :P

Dan

The happy bug has always been an ongoing dream car for me ever since I laid eyes on it at the age of 3.
The paint job on it, simply amazing.
It's whole design is genius !

Toy_baby_car_smart_bug_668R.jpg

one day you losers will see me drive past you in this bad boy and you will be in awe.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
1. 1970 Corvette ZR-1 (not convertable) Green or Blue (Stingray)
2. 1976 Dodge Powerwagon 100 Custom (Orange)
3. KITT from Kight Rider (1982 Pontiac Trans Am)
4. 2006 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe (Blue and White)
5. 2015 BMW Z10 Vision EfficientDynamics Concept
6. Lamborghinni Gallardo (bright orange, green, or yellow)
7. 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda (Light Green)
8. 2010 Ford-Mustang Cobra (Petty Blue and Red)
9. 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
10. Epona counts right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom