• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dream Car?

Seriously? I personally would love a Pagani Zonda R... (It's not working, so just click the thumbnail) Best Car Ever.
Yeah that car is amazing... only it's not street legal. That's why they made the Pagani Zonda Cinque (which Pagani calls a street legal Zonda R) and I actually like it better than the Zonda R.

pagani-zonda-cinque--4_460x0w.jpg

This:
468px-Sword_0008.png

...What? They are still a method of transportation. Fine, whatever...

I'm terrified of driving. I'm old enough to go get my permits, but... a car is, like, a big hunk of metal that can kill people. Scary... But, if my loftwing idea isn't acceptable, then:
270486_252753418074631_217048548311785_1169529_7893668_n.jpg

Nyanyanyanyanya~ I think that's a photoshopped racecar--if I ever decide to drive, I would NOT be getting a racecar--but still. Any car that had a paintjob done that sported Nyan cat would be so worth getting.

Claire

The Geekette
My dream car is one that runs on renewable resources.. :puppy: I'm sick of paying so much for gas. I like the style of the Mini Cooper, but as of now I'm really liking the Nissan Leaf and Chevy Volt. If I could afford it, I'd trade in my Subaru Forester in a heartbeat. I like the hatchback style of the Leaf much more though. I've grown to love the extra storage space I have in my bus. Zero emissions? Yes please!

2012-Nissan-Leaf-Upper-View.jpg

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Nothing currently available. I'd like something that replaces all moving parts with magnets. So that any moving components do not physically touch each other and so there is therefore no need for lubricants and very little energy wasted as heat. So say, the wheel axle, it'd be both suspended and powered by electromagnets that keep it in place and rotate it. This would be a very efficient use of energy and it could run purely on electricity. We are completely capable of building such a vehicle with today's tech. But developing it is an issue because it'd be blocked by the oil industries as it'd probably put them out of business. It's probably put a lot of mechanics out of a job too.

My dream car is a Model T!!! I love old cars because i think the new ones nowadays have absolutely no personality and are just soooo boring! Well except for the mini cooper :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom