• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dream Car?

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
My dream car or transportation vehicle would be this.

First this car has to be powered on electricity and solar power.

second is it has to transform into a motor home so i can take my house with me everywhere I go.(Who the hell invented houses that don't move anyway, it seems logical and cheaper to not only have the freedom to take your house with you everywere you drive giving you complete freedom but also cheaper then paying rent or mortgage. )

third is this, When in car form, This car has the ability to fly like a plane so I can go to any airport and be anywhere in the world at my choose with in a matter of minutes to hours.

And with my computers, I could work on any project of mine from anywhere in the world while having complete freedom from a government system in terms of fees and bills.

Live the way you want,do what you want,when you want it.live at the lowest cost of living while having the maximum efficiency of life,eliminating large money sinks(bills,rent, mortgage,gas cars) for high income. All these things once you get into them drain your pockets and force into into being a slave to them,telling you if you stop giving them money, your life is ruined giving you no other alternative, there wrong.

Be the rebel,think for yourself and value your freedom like nothing else in the world.

My dream car since I was young is the Acura NSX.

I like the new ones too, but the original NSX is just perfect to me.

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds. She's a '67 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. A Mini Cooper would also be very nice:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom