• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawn Together or South Park?

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
Drawn Together is way funnier than south park! I'm positive it's every little kids dream is to be old enough were their parents let them watch south park lmao. :xd:

drawn12.jpg

I mean who doesn't like 1920's sex symbols!? :D

south_park_ver8.jpg

Tough competitor *sarcasm*:dry:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I can't decide between them. I loved drawn together even though I probably shouldn't have been watching it. :sweat:
South Park has always entertained me, and every episode has made me laugh or smile at least once.

It's a pretty tough choice, but since south park has been around longer, and the laughs keep coming, i'll have to choose it.

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
but south park is like nothing new, you know? the jokes are to poltical. I really like the "what what" song though, but does it compare with a black chicks tounge?
[video=youtube;A4aMZoYLpAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aMZoYLpAg&playnext=1&list=PL69896DE2CAA2BA83[/video]
eh???
[video=youtube;qO173Hf2Jzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO173Hf2Jzw[/video]
MAYONNAISE MAMA?! FRENCHIN' A RACIST HOE?!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
lol i like mr. makey, mr. slave, and towlie. Have you ever even seen drawn together?

I have. But maybe not enough? Cartman is however the "awesomest" character ever (but something has happened the last seasons :mad:)

Mr Slave! That opinion really proves that you have a developed sense of humor, how could I forget him on my list :clap:

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I prefer South Park for sure. Don't get me wrong, I think Drawn Together is funny, I think it's hilarious how Xandir is a flamboyant, obviously gay parody of Link and how Ling Ling is an ultra-violent pikachu, but I find South Park's jokes and overall sense of humor just...better. South Park integrates current pop culture, scandals, politics, ect. into a lot of their shows, always in a really clever and funny way. When they aren't making fun of people in the media spotlight, the plots on their own almost always have a hilarious twist and original characters. I dunno, Drawn Together just seems like gratuitous sex, violence and gross out jokes most of the time. Not like South Park doesn't do that, but I think they do it in a more entertaining and less cliche way. If Drawn Together was a bit wittier, I feel like I'd enjoy it more.. I'll watch Drawn Together if it's on, but yeah, there's a reason South Park is one of the longest running animated shows ever..

Kafei

M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN
I prefer South Park for sure. Don't get me wrong, I think Drawn Together is funny, I think it's hilarious how Xandir is a flamboyant, obviously gay parody of Link and how Ling Ling is an ultra-violent pikachu, but I find South Park's jokes and overall sense of humor just...better. South Park integrates current pop culture, scandals, politics, ect. into a lot of their shows, always in a really clever and funny way. When they aren't making fun of people in the media spotlight, the plots on their own almost always have a hilarious twist and original characters. I dunno, Drawn Together just seems like gratuitous sex, violence and gross out jokes most of the time. Not like South Park doesn't do that, but I think they do it in a more entertaining and less cliche way. If Drawn Together was a bit wittier, I feel like I'd enjoy it more.. I'll watch Drawn Together if it's on, but yeah, there's a reason South Park is one of the longest running animated shows ever..

I can pretty much see where your going. I defintly Love Xandir and how he parodys Link. I don't know, but i guess i think ruanchier things are funnier. The guys who made it are definatly a couple of geeks who like to pick on animation creatores. They even parody south park in the movie with "suck my taint" girl. She was drawn in a south park kind of animtion. 27555_124563867553698_4611_n.jpg as for south park, i think they like to pick on the world and show how stupid Americans, as well as other contries are. It definalty made me happy when i learned i could start watching it, but after you see them all two times (like futrama) it gets to the point were you really don't care. at all. But what i find i that when you show some one drawn together for the first time the disgusted expresions never get old as well as the episode you're watching. I really enjoy certain episodes of south park such as Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset,Canada on Strike, and Towlie. Rumor has it that it's getting cancelled, or just done after this 15th season because the creators felt that they have gone far enough and would like to make something new. I do agree, and I heard that their new broadway show The Book of Mormon was a huge success, and millions loved it, as well as very few Mormons actually getting offended. Sadly Drawn Together has already been cancelled at their 3rd season. :(

I really wouldn't care which one is funnier because both shows are stupid.

South Park is just random bullcrap put together to rot your brain.

Drawn Together is just the same way, but with more stupid crap that goes on and to top it all off, "Its a reality TV show".

Dude, what the hell? o_O

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom