• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Drawings, Doodles, Random Things...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Abi, why is your art so fantabulous and beautiful? And as cute as you? Your art is improving rapidly, and they're all getting very pretty! I wanna see more! =D

bunny

birb overlord
2j3pn5f.jpg

Ok, not gonna lie, I think I actually like this. I've been working on updating my art style, and I've also been trying to force myself to make backgrounds. This isn't much, but at least it's something besides my usual pale white sheet of despair.

Fig

The Altruist
You draw so beautifully Abi! It was a privilege to see you draw and color it into the master piece that it is! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work in future installments of your art! :3

bunny

birb overlord
tumblr_mzdhilGkeV1s4fk1bo1_500.png

tumblr_mzdhl2HAzZ1s4fk1bo1_1280.png

Yeah, I drew fem!TP Link... ahaha... I'm going to color this, also I think I might just redo the entire hand on the left.

Violet Link

abi thank you for the duck IT IS BEAUTIFUL

oh and Fem!Link is also pretty =D Well, you're kinda right, the left arm looks slightly wrong.. but other than that the others look fine to me.

Fig

The Altruist
tumblr_mzdhilGkeV1s4fk1bo1_500.png

tumblr_mzdhl2HAzZ1s4fk1bo1_1280.png

Yeah, I drew fem!TP Link... ahaha... I'm going to color this, also I think I might just redo the entire hand on the left.

Can I just say that you have an amazing art sytle Abi! You concept art of Female TP Link looks incredible! Even that with her added bomb makes the piece look all beautiful and gorgeous! :D Keep up the amazing work! ^^

bunny

birb overlord
Guess it's about time I updated this thing.

fem_tp_link_by_hylian_bunny-d72bbts.png

tumblr_mzroytVVZc1s4fk1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_mzscgyhWsh1rf4x2y.png

and the last one contains ALBW spoilers, so

tumblr_mzs775p5Xv1s4fk1bo1_1280.png

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Female Link looks really good! dat hair I think Link and Machi is my favorite, though. *deep inhale* KIKWIIIIIIIS :kikwi: You did an outstanding job on the shading for all of them, though. The way you shade eyes and hair looks amazing, and you always do an excellent job of coloring. They all look fantastic! =D

Fig

The Altruist
Abi! Your art is beautiful and breathtaking! *^* Keep up the amazing work! You are significantly improving! *donates money to the first national bank of Abi so she can buy better equipment, thus making her a better artist* :senpaipls:

Violet Link

I'm literally crying. You're better than me.

THEY ALL LOOK SO FREAKING CUTE LINK IS HOLDING A KIKWI FEM LINK IS A CUTIE THE CHIBIS ARE ADORABLE AND AND AAAA

srsly tho. you're better than me. I can't be in that level. Hope to see more of your cute stuff soon! =D

bunny

birb overlord
ballad_of_the_goddess_by_hylian_bunny-d74azac.png

I tried something new with the shading, and I kinda like it so I think I'll stick with it for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom