• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Drawings, Doodles, Random Things...

bunny

birb overlord
tumblr_inline_mvny22KA0M1rf4x2y.png

So I tried drawing young Daphness. I kinda rushed it so I know there are some errors. ;_;

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Haha xD They look so cute. I can just imagine that Eren and Jean are arguing, until they start punching and kicking. Then, Mikasa goes and punches the two of them to stop the fight.

can you draw Garry pls

Your art style has become very identifiable, Gallium. I can literally be scrolling through my dash on tumblr and without checking the source, I know immediately when I see your art. And that's something to really be proud of. Artistic individuality is something I really respect, so give yourself a pat on the shoulder, gurl. <#

WHOA. It's been a while since I've viewed this thread, and I must say, you're really good. Er, gooder... Goodest. Er, yeah.

bunny

birb overlord
Your art style has become very identifiable, Gallium. I can literally be scrolling through my dash on tumblr and without checking the source, I know immediately when I see your art. And that's something to really be proud of. Artistic individuality is something I really respect, so give yourself a pat on the shoulder, gurl. <#

Okay, wow... This is probably the best compliment I've ever received. I'm always worried about my art style, so this is very, very encouraging. Really, thank you, Mandy.

Also omg Wolf-sempai ;u;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom