• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing the Hourglass in the Bellom Fight(s)

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
It so ticked me off when, after about HALF AN HOUR (on two different nights not combined) I finally discovered that to freeze time, while fighting Bellum, you need to draw the hourglass so fast that it looks like you're scribbling on the touch screen.

Has anyone else felt really ticked off about this?

B

Bongo_Bongo

I finally starting drawing a figure eight when I discovered it gave me better results!

A

Aura

I had a hard time drawing the hourglass.
It took me a few tries to get it right each time.

Linky

King of Twilight
Same here, I spent an hour sitting there drawing and drawing the hourglass trying to get it to work then finally I realized that when people say you have to draw it fast they mean really fast. I was drawing all slow trying to make the shape perfect thinking thats the only thing that mattered until I found that out. I way I found out you gotta do it really fast was I got so frustrated that my hand started gettin all hyper and stuff so I went to attempt drawing the hourglass and because I was so mad I drew really fast thinking it would deffinetly not work and it did. Go me!

NES

Awesome
Whenever I drew an actual hourglass, it didn't work. When I drew a sloppy figure 8, it did work. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom