• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 52- Results

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Hi guys and welcome again to our usual Drawing Competition! Site finally loaded long enough to let me post it lol. After a lot of contemplation I've decided that this month's theme should be-

 Sky

This is, of course, in honor of Tears of the Kingdom's upcoming release. Your drawing doesn't need to have anything to do with the game but should focus on the sky in one way or another. I hope you're inspired!

Please DM any entries or questions to @Uwu_Oocoo2 or message Uwu_Oocoo2#3736 on Discord. Entries should be submitted by Sunday, May 21st, 11:59:59pm EST.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Sorry, I should have updated this yesterday but I forgot to. Today is the last day to submit entries! Voting begins tomorrow. If you would like to submit a last minute entry or request an extension, please reach out to me through DM.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Due to a lack of other entries, our winner this month is...
@Scrapper !!!

Screenshot_20230522-131539_Gallery.jpg
"I think back to my days amongst the sky islands with much fondness. Ah, it was a lovely time back then. The calls of loftwings would echo off the island Cliffside and into the endless sky. It was a time of peace and of beauty, bzzt. That's not to mention the view of the sun you get from way up there. I've felt the sun by the sand sea, there it is scorching and unforgiving. But up amongst the clouds where it finds it home, it is softer, somehow.
Time has passed from when I used to admire that view. These days I simply relay messages. People ask me questions, I contemplate within my heart how to best respond. 'There is no corruption here'. They are oh so grateful for my wise words. But I miss the beckoning of the sky, bzzt. Of that great promise which is the never ending unknown. All of its beauty I tried to capture here. >.>"

-Definately Scrapper

Unfortunately for Scrapper thought, AI art is not allowed to be entered. And so due to a lack of participants we have no winner for this month! Please remember to look forward to our next drawing competition in July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom