• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 49 - Results

Which Entry is your favorite?

• Entry 1

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Hey guys, it's time again for another Drawing Competition. With Morbid Minish running the Splatoon Tournaments I'll be taking over this one. The theme for this month is:

Flight

For anyone curious, my exact thought process was; "I should do something seasonal. Fall. Falling. You can't fall unless you fly first". That should give you a pretty good idea of how these prompts are going to go lol. There's a lot of directions you can take this one, so I'm curious to see what you guys come up with!

Please DM any entries or questions to @Uwu_Oocoo2. Entries should be submitted by Sunday, Nov. 20th, 11:59:59pm ET.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
This is a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to submit entries. I am willing to extend this in case anyone needs more time (please dm me if this is the case).
Just a note for anyone who didn't notice, the drawings comp deadlines were previously following CST. They are now on an Eastern Time schedule. My apologies to anybody thrown off by this change.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Voting is up, guys, and this month's winner is... @DawningWinds !!!

Entry 1- DawningWinds

Entry 2- SpiritualMaskSalesman

Thanks to both our participants this round, it was a really close one! Be sure to look forward to our next drawing competition in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom