• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 48 - Results

Which Entry Is Your Favorite?

• Entry 1

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Entry 5

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Entry 6

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hi all and welcome back to the drawing comp. Sorry for missing the previous one, had a lot going on that month. But we're back and ready to draw! This months theme is...

Deep Sea!

Inspired by Splatoon 3 releasing tomorrow, I thought that this theme felt appropriate. Since not everyone is familiar with or a fan of Splatoon, I've expanded it to be more general. But please feel free to draw some Splatoon inspired art if you wish! Otherwise, you can do anything such as sea creatures, a seafloor scene, shipwreck, etc.

Submit any questions and all entries to @Morbid Minish.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, September 23rd at 11:59:59pm CST.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way. NO. WAY. NO WAAAAY.

Ok this is freaky. Earlier today, I was working and randomly started thinking about the next drawing competition and I thought "wouldn't it be cool if you combined the end of summer/beach season with the start of spooky season and came up with 'deep sea horrors' as the next theme?" AND THEN DEEP SEA IS THE THEME HOLY HECK.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The deadline got extended to Monday, right?

It did indeed. I meant to make an official announcement in thread and forgot so thanks for the reminder!

I've had a few people saying they needed just a bit extra time to finish their pieces, so I'm gonna extend the deadline to Monday. However, if anyone feels they need a day or two more than that just lemme know and I'll give a little more time!

It did indeed. I meant to make an official announcement in thread and forgot so thanks for the reminder!

I've had a few people saying they needed just a bit extra time to finish their pieces, so I'm gonna extend the deadline to Monday. However, if anyone feels they need a day or two more than that just lemme know and I'll give a little more time!
What time on Monday?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Yeah I was wondering that along with AncientPoe, so that's nice to know! Thanks Minish! Though for future reference Poe, I think any time in competitions and stuff when they say a certain day they usually mean until the midnight of that day. Most of the time anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom