• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 48 - Results

Which Entry Is Your Favorite?

• Entry 1

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Entry 5

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Entry 6

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Someone has requested a couple more days to finish their submission, so I will grant them that. If anyone else would still like to submit in that time feel free. Though the hard deadline is whenever they submit their piece (they requested two more days), since they asked before the original deadline.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Here are your entries for this round!

Steam.jpg

TufnSP0_d.webp

HPSCAN_20220926161205261_2022-09-26_161253050.jpeg

AbyssOfTheDeep.PNG

20220926_234306.jpg

img20220927_22430498.jpg

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Your winner for this round is @Echolight!!! Congrats, and thanks for entering such a stunning piece.

The other entrants are:
Entry 1 - @Pen
Entry 2 - @DawningWinds
Entry 3 - @Mikey the Moblin
Entry 4 - @ExLight
Entry 5 - @AncientPoe
Entry 6 - @Echolight

Thank you all for entering, and thanks for the fantastic pieces. I'm so glad that my last round as host got so many entries! I really loved all of the different takes on the theme. I hope you all join next time as @Uwu_Oocoo2 takes over as head of the Drawing Comp.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Thanks so much for the votes you guys <3 <3
I love every single entry you guys put in and I wish I could have voted for each one. Seriously, they all look amazing. Everyone really outdid themselves and gave it their best. Great job!!!

And thanks so much Minish for being the draw comp host. You did an awesome job in every competition, from coming up with unique themes and collecting all the entries and stuff. <3

Looking forward to the comp in Nov. with Uwu_Oocoo, gonna be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom