• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 47 - Results

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hiya and welcome to May's drawing comp. This month's theme is a bit late, but hopefully it will spark some quick inspirations.

Ani-May! (Anime)

That's right, this theme is for all you weebs out there. Whether you wish to draw something inspired by a popular anime, or you just want to draw your own idea in the style of anime. It's all up to you!

Submit any questions and all entries to @Morbid Minish.
Deadline for submissions is May 26th at 11:59:59pm CST. (Willing to extend this by a bit if needed.)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I have a unique knack for checking to see if there's an art competition right after the submissions are due.

That's happened to me a few times too. I'm sorry about that :hug:, I'm pretty sure there'll be another drawing competition in July, just remember to check at the beginning of the month, because the deadlines usually occur around the end of the month.

That's happened to me a few times too. I'm sorry about that :hug:, I'm pretty sure there'll be another drawing competition in July, just remember to check at the beginning of the month, because the deadlines usually occur around the end of the month.
I know they come around again. I just forget to check.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I know they come around again. I just forget to check.

Ah, okay. That's too bad. I bet next drawing competition's theme will be just as good though! If you like to write you can enter in the writing competition to pass the time. And even if you missed the deadline, you can still draw something anime inspired! I'd love to see it if you do. But that's up to you of course <3

Also if you really like anime and stuff, you could ask Morbid Minish to do another anime themed competition sometime. I don't think she would mind.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I only received on entry this round, so there won't be any voting round this time. Instead your winner is... @Echolight!!! Thanks for your submission, it is absolutely stunning! Congratulations and I hope you and everyone else will join us in July for the next drawing comp.

Here is Echo's entry!

View attachment 62200

Thank you Minish, glad you like it! I loved last month's theme, and it seemed perfect because I had just finished Death Note at the time.

This drawing competition was really fun and I'm looking forward to the next comp. <3

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
f87.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom