• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 41 - Results

Which Entry is your Favorite?

• Entry #1

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Entry #4

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Entry #5

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hello everyone, Morbid Minish here with another round of the drawing competition! This month's theme is...

FOOD!

The inspiration behind this theme comes from those compilations you'll sometimes see of food from anime shows/movies. Also I may have been a bit hungry when I thought about the theme for this but that's neither here nor there! You can just draw straight up food, you can draw a scene that includes food/cooking food. Whatever you like as long as it looks tasty!

Submit any questions and all entries to @Morbid Minish.
Deadline for submissions is May 21st at 11:59:59pm CST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The deadline for this round of the drawing competition has been met. Here are your tasty entries! Voting will end Monday, May 31st at 11:59:59PM CST.

download (27).png
y4W9BgpxeJTMVOVS0dZUbqdaVmOA9YTha5N2D41FVmeHpIeECRUSQkfBpUy4_Jp6ey11I0JoCpg4psidtUmbU1ry_WhNchbjnEBJ4TQls52Tbq9mJWCpRKaeH2fCbEnZO3w9PVQ
20210521-194359.jpg
fd2b498b20.png
20210520_214506.jpg

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Congratulations to winners
@Spiritual Mask Salesman That's a great drawing :kawaii::senpaipls: #sashageyo
Thank you! I honestly wanted to ink it, but I don't have any ink to do it that way, and using a regular ball point pen won't really give it the look I want, I already commited to darker pencil lines anyway, though. If anyone is interested on what it's based off of, that is my recreation of the second Attack on Titan OVA, it can be skipped since it has nothing to do with the plot, but it's so funny that I highly recommend it!

• Love
Reactions: Pen
I wonder what the next theme will be... who knows, maybe I'll actually participate in one of these.

God it's been too long since I've drawn anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom