• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drawing Competition Round 39 - Results

Which Entry is your Favorite?

• Entry #1

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Entry #4

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hello everyone, Morbid Minish here with another round of the drawing competition! Each New Year people create resolutions for themselves, things that they wish to improve upon with the start of a new year. I wanted to do something a little different than that, so the theme for this round is...

YOU

Instead of focusing on what you want to improve about yourself, I thought it would be nice for you to draw a representation of something you admire about yourself. Focus on the parts of you that you enjoy instead of the usual focus on what you'd like to improve. I look forward to seeing what characteristics different people are proud of in themselves.

Submit any questions and all entries to @Morbid Minish.
Deadline for submissions is January 21st at 11:59:59pm CST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The deadline for this round of the drawing competition has been met. Here are your entries. Voting will end Sunday, January 31st at 11:59:59PM CST.

1086BF8C-DF79-4961-A416-E8E5FE001BC2.jpeg
Elijah (Best).png
abee6c4a86.png
final4.PNG

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
lmao I don’t really think it was but thanks
where was your entry boy
I had a really good idea, but didn't have nuff time cuz I saw this thread a few days later.

My basic idea was me sitting in the background with a few things happening at present, a roll film below that represents my past and a cloud above that represents my future plans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom