• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Drama/Pantos/Plays Anyone?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Ugh.

I have a bad experience with them. I AM ALWAYS JESUS! And when I finally thought I was the star role, we had a panto. This was great! NO MORE HALO OR WHITE DRESS! But no, I lost all 3 male roles and instead, became the costume designer.

So, your thoughts?

Big Octo

=^)
I once did Drama in 6th grade, but I didn't choose to do it. Our assignments were lame, the plays and skits were boring, and the teacher was evil. :devil:

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Well, I've always been a fan of being in plays. I'm never the star role, but I sometimes like having a smaller part. Being costume designer is cool too. It wouldn't be a real play without some good costumes! Sometimes the people backstage are just as important as the people onstage.

I did Drama in 7[sup]th[/sup] grade, which I disliked, because I'd always have to assume dumb roles in skits, such as a door bell. Improv was fun, though. Oh and there was this Christmas play I was in that was almost entirely in Spanish! Best play ever...

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
In 8th grade I was in a musical called "Jack and the Giant" I played Jack's Mother.

In 12th grade I was in "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" I played the footman for the queen and a rose.

In between I would do stage crew at my elementary/junior high school and Usher at high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom