• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dragons of Lythan

Who would win in a fight

• Monkey D Luffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naruto

• Ichiro

• Death The Kid

• Asta

• Edward Elric

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Goku

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Batman

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"theres a hard structure right here, but i cant see anything"
Bella starts feeling the wall, trying to feel it's edge

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hearing shouting in the distance, Shay shakes his head, "Hmph, kids, way out here. Must be past their bedtimes!" He spoke the words with a glint of humor in his eyes, "Let's see if there's something an old sap can do for them, eh?" He gives a nod to the owl, "You to take a snack, I know you're not the social one out of the two of us."
Veego gave another loud hoot, then spread his wings, staring down at the ground looking for field mice. Maybe a rabbit. Something... Juicy.
Shay, however, didn't like considering his confidante's eating habits, so continued on. He approached the group silently and slowly, the way old people sometimes do, just kind of showing up in your personal space without you even realizing they were anywhere near you. Listening in, he experimentally reached his hand forward, feeling the invisible wall, "Now this IS interesting, isn't it? Have any of you young folks tried looking for an invisible door?"

Pen

The game is on!
Iki stood there rubbing her head as she watching Bella feel the edge of the invisible structure. Then suddenly an old guy was standing there with them, asking if they'd looked for an invisible door, as if he was with them!

"I uh..." Iki started, quite stunned before snapping to. "Hang on! Who are you? Do you live here?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Ah... No, sorry. Just a wandering pilgrim who thought you young people could use some help," Shay answered dismissively. He tried to picture a door in front of him, and about where the knob would be, before putting his hand against the wall a little above waist height. Yes, this seemed right. He started following the wall at about that height, "What exactly are you folks looking for anywho?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Something long lost to time," Iki replied. She was a bit cautious about this old man. Though she was hesitant to tell him the full truth, she did appreciate that he was seemingly trying to help them. She had only read about invisibility magic in some text books. Never had she seen it up close before, but this strange wanderer seemed to know what he was doing.

"I don't mind your assistance, pilgrim, but we won't be able to award you with anything even if you do manage to help us out," she told him.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I would argue that discovery is it's own reward," the old man pondered, "I don't have much need for money, simply company can do a soul some good. I've been days on the road with just my owl, and it leaves the mind desiring someone who can really talk back," he offered the young woman the hand not currently feeling the wall, "My name is Shay, young lady. And yours?"

Pen

The game is on!
Shay's response resonated with Iki in a good way. Maybe this fellow wasn't that strange after all. She shook his hand with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Shay. I'm Iki, and this is-" She stopped herself as she gestured toward Bella, realising that she didn't know this woman well enough to know whether she would want this man to know her name or not.

Storm

" Who are you calling young, toddler. perhaps in perspectiv to you we are young, but make no mistake, Hundreds of Years take a toll on the Soul." Bella snaps as she fondles for a doorknob like the Amateur magician suggested.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay shrugs off the elf's comments, "You may have years on you, but the flame of youth still burns brightly in your face and your tone. I know how the years bring cynicism all too well, but you don't seem like a woman beaten or cowed," he smiles. These people seem like a good, motivated sort, "Im sure you still have many great things left to do... Er, I still don't have your name," he tilts his staff in the direction of the hulking, armored form, "Or that one's, for that matter."

Storm

The suit of armor charges, sword drawn as a Wolf chases him from behind
"cursed Mutt"
Bella places her hand to her face
"I'm Bella Vandraste, this is my Brother Belo'Khun he's kind of..."
"go fetch this you filthy beast"
Belo's Gauntlet glows with white rune as the Wolf is scorched enough that it runs off
"Belo. Behave in front of Mr. Shay. he has lived so many years and is a font of Knowledge I am sure"
"Mr. Shay, eh? Tell me, Mr. Shay: do you do birthday parties?"
"Belo!"
Belo looks to his sister and goes into search the wall mode while Bella takes a turn off to talk to this gentleman who totally has both feet for sure.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"A pleasure, Miss Vandraste. You really are just the most welcoming of people, aren't you?" Hmph, kids these days. Just because she was older than him didn't mean she had the maturity of someone older than him. Probably just a teenager, tired of being called a kid. But he could endure some bereavement if it was worth his time. And he had to be here anyways. And honestly? Bela's ire was, in a way, its own reward, "Well, back to work then?"

Storm

Bella shrugs as she starts groping for doorknobs. Belo join in the search, feeling for slits in the wall or crevices. wondering how or why this is here

Pen

The game is on!
Iki ended up joining the rest in feeling out the invisible structure too, and after a while she noticed something that moved slightly. It felt like stone, but when pulling hard enough it moved - like a stone door. It was quite heavy though so Iki needed some help pulling it open all the way.

"Hey, I think I found something here," she called to the others. "Would you help me open this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom