• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dragons of Lythan

Who would win in a fight

• Monkey D Luffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naruto

• Ichiro

• Death The Kid

• Asta

• Edward Elric

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Goku

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Batman

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Pen

The game is on!
"Thank you!" Iki calls after the Anikage as he leaves them.

"My, my... I guess I wasn't completely wrong after all. Well then, I suppose I'd better start exploring the area. You wouldn't happen to know a good place to start?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Bella ponders for a moment
" I know some of the town is built on ancient Stone. it's just finding a way down into these supposed catacombs"

Storm

Bella looks to Mudol who nods
" Looks like my shift is over. Laz is getting on now. just let me get my things"
Bella goes behind the counter and hangs up her apron before going upstairs. Belo faces in Iki's Direction
"This is truly a massive breakthrough. I... dont even know who that Anikage is"

Pen

The game is on!
"He sure was helpful though!" Iki replied. "Even though I don't know ancient Hylian, I know enough modern Hylian to understand ancient Hylian to a degree. That's what lead me here, even if I didn't have all the pieces. My goodness, now I'm getting excited! Are you coming along too, Belo?"

Storm

Belo stands at attention
" Of course I'm coming. cant let my sister travel without me in tow."
Bella and Belo head for the door before Laz walks up to the table next to them
"Oi, pendejo. wake up. Din Dammit"

Pen

The game is on!
Iki put on her backpack and followed Bella and Belo towards the door. The thought of perhaps discovering a temple long lost to time excited her immensely.

Storm

Bella and Belo walk out onto the streets of South Dock with a heading of sorts for this Journey

Pen

The game is on!
Such an unexpected turn of events. Iki had not expected this day would end with her receiving help from a knight in full armour, and the waitress of a pirate tavern. Hopeful she walked with them through the streets of South Dock.

Storm

The Twins lead Iki to what would be considered the Old Town of South Dock, where there are Buildings built upon Stone semi-submerged into the mud,semi-eroded.
"Well this is where it could be if there is anything. Maybe that Obelisk over there might shed light on your query" Belo says as Bella seems to cough

Pen

The game is on!
Iki approached the obelisk to examine it. It appeared to be carved out of a single big stone, hinting at its old age considering most modern obelisks are made out of several stones. Each of the obelisk's four sides had a word carved vertically into it in the ancient tongue. Iki translated them out loud.

"Sights. Dawn. Path. Seven. Hmm..." she gazed up at the tall sky pillar with a puzzled expression as the gears turned inside her head. Then she recalled something she once learned about how people in the past would sometimes measure distance. Some lesser known historians have suggested that some people of ancient cultures would measure distance in "sights", meaning that one sight was as far as the eye could see from a given point. The correct order to read the obelisk would most likely be: dawn path seven sights. That would mean that she would have to walk to the farthest point she could see from the obelisk. From that point she would continue in that direction to the next farthest point she could spy from the new location, and continue that process for "seven sights". But the big question was which direction to go from here... "Dawn path"... Would that mean to follow the morning sun at dawn, or to walk in the direction that the shadow of the obelisk would point during sunrise? The two options are complete opposites, but Iki felt like each one made some amount of sense. As she stood there, elaborating in her head, she realised that the "sights" would have to be different today compared to how they were when the obelisk was constructed, so even if she knew which direction to go, she would have no way to determine the distance.

Feeling quite defeated, Iki returned to Belo and Bella. She explained her findings to them as well as her full thoughts about it all.

"Anyway, I think I'd like to continue exploring this area. Please do let me know if anything comes to you, regarding the obelisk or anything else!"

Storm

Belo Nods and stares at a Mural that conveys a piece of a Prophecy about the end of the World. a Profane Flame and a Dark God becoming one and killing the Three Goddesses. Bella on the other hand looks at another stone that tells how the Dragons came to be. how the Goddesses ascended and left the Dragons as Vanguards to the Mortal Races. oddly there were only 9 Depicted

Pen

The game is on!
When Iki came to examine the same stone as Bella, she got a puzzled expression once more.

"Any idea what became of the other two dragons?" she asked while trying to figure out which two were missing.

Storm

Bella explains
"I see that Eldin sent Fire, Iron, and Stone. Lanayru sent Water, Ice, and Light. And Faron sent Wood, Lightning, and Wind.... so what of Shadow and Death?

Pen

The game is on!
"As far as I'm aware, Hyrule doesn't have any Divine Dragons other than those three," Iki remarked. "Might the elements of shadow and death have been sent unto a lesser dragon in their kingdom?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom