• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragons of Lythan-Take 3 Sign Up

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hey. Its Storm/ Lupus here with another Sign up thread for another RP.

Premise: it is the fifth age of the years of the Dragons. People run in fear from thier Draconic lords, who feast on livestock and burn villages to ash. It is my task to call forth for Heroes to rid the land of the Draconic menace.

****ing Dragons. lets go

Contract
Name:
Race: (wouldnt be a Dragon in this case. I will accept Zelda Races too XD)
Class:
Skill: ( Tailor, Blacksmith, fletcher, etc.)
Weapon of Choice:
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference:
Number between 1 and 11:
Backstory

Pen

The game is on!
Contract

Name: Panriil Ivn Aquïlum
Race: Sylph
Class: Rogue
Skill: Stealth, acrobatics
Weapon of Choice: Rapier and throwing knives
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Wind
Number between 1 and 11: 6
Backstory: Born to human parents in a human village, Panriil always felt like an outsider. At age 12 he ran away and settled in another significantly larger town. He made a living by selling stolen goods, as well as taking on occasional missions of different kinds.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Third time's the charm. (Hopefully.)

Name: Laeothrin
Race: Sylvari
Class: Ranger
Skills: Chef, Weaponsmith
WoC: Longbow, knives
EP: Nature
Number: 5
Backstory: 25 years ago, the Pale Tree appeared in Faron Woods, and the firstborn of the Sylvari awakened. Since then, the Sylvari have established themselves as one of the friendliest races in Hyrule. Three years ago, Laeothrin awakened, and almost immediately rushed off to go adventuring. Since then, he and his fernhound, Faolan have traveled all over the world, mostly exploring, but occasionally fighting monsters that terrorized small towns. Most recently, he has come to Lythan.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Contract
Name: Shay Tenalde
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Skill: Orator and survivalist
Weapon of Choice: Illusionary Spells
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Light
Number between 1 and 11: 8
Backstory: The son of a powerful wizard, Benjamin Tenalde, Shay learned magic as a child, and after his father was killed by Ygdrassil the Wood Dragon, Shay vowed to aid in the destruction of the dragons. He went into exile to practice his crafts, and became exceedingly powerful over that time. While his illusons dont truly exist, they are convincing to most all who see them. He also has some divination abilities, inherited from his father, but cant control them. The only signs of this are occasional visions in his sleep.
Over his time away from civilization, Shay became very self-important and antisocial. He has little-to-no tolerance for tomfoolery and disrespect. Hes more than willing to use his powers against anyone, even his own allies, to keep the group moving towards their goal.
He spent his decades in isolation alone, but for the occasional traveler. He never went to towns and always supplied for himself, making him an excellent survivalist. He also had to chop off his own left foot about fifteen years ago, when it got frostbite. He now has a wooden peg instead, though anyone who looks at him sees two normal legs.
Shay is slightly nutty and talks to himself a lot. He also has a pet owl, Veego, whom he speaks to quite a bit as well. He
He recently felt a calling in his sleep. The sign hed been waiting for - that it was time. His dream had told him where to go and who to speak to to begin.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Speak non-anime Woyo :P
They're pretty damn great. The illusions can't actually affect your physical body, but they're almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Can still affect you mentally. The more you know about, say, the fact that he's an illusionist, the more likely you are to realize that it isn't real. Or if you have a reason for plausibly believing there is no way for that thing to be there as well. Even so, if you know those things, you won't be able to tell 100% of the time. A lot of stress/adrenaline can make it harder to realize the deception, while a hightened focus and mental state can make it easier.
In short? Read the first sentence.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah, it's pretty rare. This'll be the second one I've played. The first was a lot of fun.
Not like Geoffery ever actually got to use his powers, but that's besides the point...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Contract
Name: Derilon
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger
Skill: Archery, Speechcraft, stealth
Weapon of Choice: bow and arrow, but usually a custom Elvish sword
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Wind
Number between 1 and 11: 1
Backstory: an elf from the Northern tip of Lythan, deep in the forest where the Elf King dwells. Derilon is the captain of the King's Rangers, and a Dragonslayer, having slain lesser drakes

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Name: Ashar
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Skill: Historian, Zoologist, Martial Artist
Weapon of Choice: Any weapon is good for Ashar, as he studies martial arts. But I guess if he had to choose one weapon, it'd be a Longsword
Magical Affinity/ Elemental Preference: Time Magic
Number between 1 and 11: 3
Backstory: Ashar always wants to learn. More about his magic. More about Weapons. More martial arts. He always studies and practices what he learns. This thirst for knowledge has lead him to seek some rather interesting knowledge that most know not. Time magic, or Chronokinesis. He is still very new to his power and is still learning how to handle it. He feels he could use it to study dragons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom