• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

H

Hermit

I'm a huge DBZ fan and this game is great. I've been playing it for a couple months now. At first for fun but now I'm starting to really get the hang of things and combos and such. It's a very fun game. Anyone else here play it?

I used to play that game a lot, actually. My only problem with it was that my uncle would ALWAYS play as SS4 Gogeta. Cheap piece of crap...

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I've only played budokai tenkaichi 2 and from the videos it looks like the same game play but with a little bit more new tricks but if it's anything like BT2 it's probably awesome but does it get boring after a while like bt2?

Dan

It's a game I've always wanted to try out, I had only played the ones on the Game boy advance. It was a lot of fun. Oh and one of the ones on PSP. I really should get one of them for the ps2/wii or ps3.

I may have to invest in this title sometime.

H

Hermit

To me any fighting game gets boring after enough time, same with shooters, but this one has enough stuff to play with so it keeps me interested for a while. 150 characters lol.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
dude i LOVE this game. Like 2 months before my birthday i asked for it and man! When i got it i went crazy! It was so easy to play for me and i got better and it never gets boring! not until you beat everything in the game and its not as fun.(but im still stuck but that happens to me alot)

H

Hermit

dude i LOVE this game. Like 2 months before my birthday i asked for it and man! When i got it i went crazy! It was so easy to play for me and i got better and it never gets boring! not until you beat everything in the game and its not as fun.(but im still stuck but that happens to me alot)

I play it off and on. I still have yet to play online. I dunno how good I'd be lol.

Big Octo

=^)
Possibly my favorite 3D Fighting Game. My only complaint is that it's quite easy, even with with the AI on very hard.

Also, the giant character roster is a nice treat. But I end up pitting the same characters against each other anyways.

Fig

The Altruist
My best friend has this game and I always love spending my day trying to win when in the end, I always lose. Nonetheless, I always treasure all those hours I spent my best buddy! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom