• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Tamer SU

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Soooooo another on-the-fly rp, but I think this'll be fun for How to Train Your Dragon fans. Although it's not meant to be based on it.

A new academy has opened on the large southern island of Chorus, one that lets you choose and train your own dragon, a four year program. This is your time to shine.... But then the dragons start getting weird. They stop listening to their partners. They rebel and set fire to the surrounding town. Chaos reigns. Can the humans tame them?

Enrollment form
Name:
Personality:
One-paragraph backstory: (more can be revealed IC)
Others:

Dragon
Name:
Appearance:
Age: (mirrors how far you're in the program. All start as newborns, grow quickly)
Breath type:
Any notable features:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: The Masked Rider
Appearance: Draped in Black robes, a Mask over his face, when the hood is down, one could see blood red hair, and eyes of white
Personality: Mysterious, quiet, kind of to his self
One-paragraph backstory: there was a boy on the Isle of Chorus who fell off a cliff and was left to fend for himself in the woods. he was eventually found, but he had changed from the sociable boy he was to the Dragoon he is today
Others: He does Have a Name. It's just,, like him, he doesn't trust people with a name

Dragon
Name: WhiteTail
Appearance: a Black quadrapedal European Dragon. he has partial Albinism, so his Tail and his eyes are White
Breath type: Blue Fire
Any notable features: His tail is White, but the rest of him is Black. he would have been killed if not for The masked One

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Both.

Storm, that's not enough. He NEEDS to be able to trust people. Pick one of your other characters, like Nothis or Lynn or some others.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Hmm... I'll try. I haven't seen the second "Dragon" movie yet, so I'm assuming/hoping that this really isn't based on Berk, but just the general idea.

Enrollment form

Name: Valerie "Val" Prescott
Appearance: She's one of my regular rp characters... somewhat short, thin, brown hair, green eyes. Dresses in green clothing, tan leggings and hunting boots.
Personality: Brave, free, and something of a "team mom" to anyone under her command.
One-paragraph backstory: If it's possible, I think I'd like her to be an instructor. She's been a dragon-rider for a while. Maybe she even took part in a somewhat recent battle against hostile invaders to their island.
Others: Frequently seen carrying a sword on her hip and a bow and quiver on her back. Hunts on dragon-back.

Dragon

Name: Gale
Appearance: Long snout, long, swan-like neck, two straight black horns atop his head, emerald-green scales interspersed with a few golden scales here and there - golden (as in, actual mirror-gold) wing-skin on the underside of his wings. A black mane on his neck like a horse (Val grips here) and red eyes.
Age: Prime of life. A battle-veteran. Probably has a few scars that only a few people who can get close to him can see.
Breath type: Electric/lightning, if possible.
Any notable features: The strong, silent type. Almost never roars. If he does, pay attention, it's important.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
It's not, as I said, not meant to be based off of httyd.

And excellent! I'll be signing up later. I like that she's an instructor.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Sora Celosia
Appearance: Long brown hair, Sweet green eyes. a face all the ladies will love
Personality: he is a very calm soul, unless you tick him off, then you have a problem
One-paragraph backstory: a boy raised under one of the 16 Noble Families of Chebat. He was sent to Chorus to learn a trade besides swordsmanship.
Others: Silverwolf Property (trademark)

Dragon
Name: Phalanx
Appearance: a Golden Brown Sand Dragon with Vibrant Turquoise Eyes
Breath type: Fire. Plain and simple, Right?
Any notable features: It has scars and fallen scales from crashes and scuffs

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Enrollment form
Name: Arianna "Ari" Storme
Appearance: she has sandy blonde hair and sky blue eyes and tanner skin. She wears a cream short-sleeved shirt and a brown skirt with black leggings and leather boots. She has her hair in a ponytail. She has silver earrings and an armband in the shape of a coiled dragon.
Personality: she is serious, and really simple. She has more of a dry humor.
One-paragraph backstory: she's from a desert country and moves because of the academy. She is a bit nervous around people at first, but she has gotten better. She is friends with Val.
Others: She has a sword and a knife.

Dragon
Name: Lucio
Appearance: he is white, with golden accents. He has gold eyes, like a cats, and a line of gold spikes down his spine and his claws and horns are gold as well.
Breath type: light/a beam of light
Any notable features: he is very intelligent, and has a scar under his right eye

Accepted

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Dean Alder
Appearance: Built small and short, he has black hair, blue eyes, and a scar across his forehead. He has little muscle mass, but is able to control how his body moves.
Personality: A wallflower, he is quiet and shy. He doesn't like confrontation, but isnt quite a pacifist. He is socially awkward and has few friends. He acts like he doesn't care about being alone, but is actually quite lonely inside.
Backstory: Often beaten by his older brother and his friends from a young age, he tried to tell people about what happened, but his brother was viewed as perfect by adults and like a demon by children. Because nobody would listen to him or help him, he spiraled into depression. He came out of it in his mid-teens, but had never quite developed his social skills. He left home and came here so as to create a new life for himself and finally find a friend in a dragon.

Name: Tenning
Appearance: A small copper-colored dragon, Tenning has a huge head. Like, really big. His wings are orange and his legs are copper fading into yellow.
Breath Type: Acid
Others: is slightly short-tempered and very impatient.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
IS that even a question, Rainy? You're ALWAYS welcome!

Yay!

Person
Name: Cassandra
Appearance: Orange-red hair, red-brown eyes, dark-tan skin from being in the sun a lot, regular dragon riding/training gear (all the time, pretty much, unless she is requred to wear something else)
Personality: Very extroverted, loves to be with her dragon, very stubborn as she thinks her opinion is the only important one (however in her heart she'll listen and think over other's opinions, she doesn't like to make herself appear weak so she wont consider their opinions openly for a while), has an odd craving for cheese often
One-paragraph backstory: She was quite the odd child, as she always had an attraction to dragons, whereas her siblings were disgusted by them. Her parents wondered how that had come to be, since they themselves didn't take very well to dragons. However they allowed her to enter the academy to train dragons.
Others: ---

Dragon
Name: Alphonsus
Appearance: Red scales with a green tint in the sunlight, a little smaller than most dragons, but not so much, his wings are a bit bigger for his size, though (honestly I don't know how to describe a dragon X3, I'll probably draw a picture later on, if that's cool)
Breath type: Fire (too veague?)
Any notable features: His eyes change color when he gets upset. His eyes are normally a dark blue, but they will get lighter if he is angry or sad.

Okie dokie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom