• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Rider's

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira woke before Kaida and Jeana, as usual. She gently shifted the calico cat to the side, trying to avoid waking her. She walked around a little, waking her legs up fully as she looked for the sun. She finally found it, just peaking over the horizan to the west. It was still fairly dark, so she didn't see the rock in front of her. She tripped over it, but living with a cat for so long had taught her how to catch her balance quickly to keep from falling head-first into the dirt. She turned to look back at the rock, surprised that it was only a little thing. She bent down to pick it up, and found it was mostly buried. She decided to leave it and check it out later as she heard Kaida calling for her.
She turned and saw the calico sitting on Jeana's head as the green dragon walked over to her. The sun rises, should we return to the mansion? the cat meowed into her head.
Sephira smiled and climbed onto Jeana's back. Might as well see if they are as early risers as we are. she replied as Jeana walked over to the mansion.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
(um, i'm just gonna do some random thing with tahsha, untill i know hwat i'm supposed to do)

Tahsha began sweeping the front porch of the Mansion. Her maids hadn't come yet so, she'd have to do a few more chores than usual. Her nightgown almost made her fall when she walked over to the fountain. She sat down and rubbed her feet, she didn't sleep last night, so she spent that time cleaning and cooking.

*Sigh* "Great, the sun's coming up. . . I wonder if any other riders will come crashing and banging into my home. . ." She looked beyond the horizon, past the stone railing, a green dragon was glidong around, it became closer so it was obviously heading for the Mansion. . . "Hm, I guess I should get breakfast out of the icebox"

amaterasu

Writer
Chailyn stretched when she felt the sun on her eyelids. Yawning, she stood and stretched, looking around for Zuko. He had found a rock and was curled up on the flatish surface, sunbathing and sleeping. She walked over and shook his head. "Wake up Zuko, we need to head back to the mansion." She said. Zuko looked up at her sleepily and yawned. "Think we should get some prey for breakfast?" he asked. Chailyn nodded. "Yeah, unless Tasha's 'maids' already got food." she said, climbing into the saddle and tightening the laces on her boots. "I swear, a mansion with maids? Seems kind of pointless." Zuko nodded, and flapped his wings, slowly gaining altitude before gliding back through the field towards the forest for prey.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot flew above the mansion and saw Tahsha. He jumped off Iscarius and landed right by the door, in front of her. "Hey Tahsha, how are you?" Elliot asked.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara felt a presence behind her as she flew upon Aya. She knew it was Elliot, so she didn't bother to look behind her. She steered Aya towards the front of the mansion and had her land. She walked in and settled down for a good breakfast.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
(So, are we always going to group at the Mansion? Seems pointless as there's probably more places to visit, but I guess that's up to Blue Eyed Beast. . .)

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Jeana lumbered into the courtyard, then laid down. Sephira and Kaida slipped off, Kaida jumping onto Sephira's shoulders. Sephira glanced around. It seemed everyone who had left was drifting back, and those still here were waking up. She reached up and scratched Kaida behind the ears, then walked over to that girl she had seen before. What was her name, Kaida? she asked.
Takara? Something like that, you human names sound too alike. came the reply.
Sephira smiled. Your name is human. She walked over to the girl and smiled at her. "I don't think we really met yesterday. I'm Sephira. That is my dragon Jeana. And this little terror is named Kaida." Kaida purred as she was introduced. Jeana watched them from her posistion, her long neck stretching to give her a higher view of the courtyard.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
(I think it's the day before the Festival of Flames, and we're meeting up for breakfast. . . I think. . .)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom