• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I recently started to play this game and so far I am enjoying it. It is a 2D side scrolling Action Rpg made by Inti creates. I enjoy it since I do love smacking enemies and the bit of platforming. The fact I can slightly customize y character. By which I mean I can change one article on them to a different color, choose a voice for them and a name. The customizable bits mostly for the online feature to play with up to 4 players.

I haven't played through most of it yet but the extra bits of finding treasure for items or equipment is fun. The fact that the stages i've been through are well designed for the abilities of the four characters you can select from. Swordsman, Tank, Mage and Ninja. Though that bit is something that gets me.

You see on the digital store the game is $14.99 us for the game. But you will only get two out of the four characters. You can pick the version With the swordsman and tank known as the front line attackers or Mage and Ninja with the advanced attackers. Of course you can buy the ones you are missing through dlc for another $14.99 us. Together the game is like $30 us. Which is a good price for a game. I just feel odd that the game is a bit split by that. Yet again it allows you to try the game with two of the characters and choose if you really want the other two.

Any who. I've been having a bit of a hard time finding a partner or few for the game. While i've been going through it solo so far i wonder if any one would like to play together. Since as a tank I can't do the best platforming and i was able to do one quest with a party and it was fun.

Oh also it seems you can have a save file for each character. So that is nice.

I was really looking forward to this until they snapped the game in twoand balanced it for multiplayer and not single playet so now i'm not gonna bother with it.

If all the characters had been in there from the start then maybe.

I know the physical release is gonna have all the characters in it but i'm not prepared to drop that much money for it.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I was really looking forward to this until they snapped the game in twoand balanced it for multiplayer and not single playet so now i'm not gonna bother with it.

If all the characters had been in there from the start then maybe.

I know the physical release is gonna have all the characters in it but i'm not prepared to drop that much money for it.
I admit it was an odd choice to snap it in half by making you buy two characters at a time. I did see they improved the stuff for multiplayer but I've been having a decent time going through single player. Even as the Warrior Tank. Who excels at getting hit in the face. But hits like a tank.

To be fair it is cheaper to buy all the characters and dlc then buying the physical brand new at 49.99

I wonder why the did split it. Maybe they thought they would make more by being able to sell a taste of the game and let someone decide if they want all the characters or just be satisfied with just the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom