• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Dragon-ish Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm stuck on that too funnily enough, I've beaten it before on the GBA nes classics version, you just need to persevere, hitting it's heads, if it helps i'd reccomend stocking up on heart containers and getting the red potion/water of life

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
What's the water of life?

ghjgfdsdfghjkjhgfdsfdfghjkgfdsfdgfsasdfghjkjhgfdgsdfg

Sorry about all that random gibberish, my message was too short.

Conor

the over analysing guy
you need to get a letter from an old man in the north east area of the map, and give it to the woman in a cave that doesn't have text, then you can purchase it, also you may want to save up 250 rupees for the blue ring, and the level 2 sword

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Use Bombs thats what I did yesterday when I played LoZ on my 3ds it worked like a charm ;)

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
You may have already beaten it but in case you have not, what I do is stand is stand next to it from my left or right and slash away. He tends to not hot you in that position. Hope this helps:)

Big Octo

=^)
Gleeok
Gleeok2Headed.png

He can actually be a rather easy boss. All you have to do is slash at his heads. With the whit sword, it takes 4 hits per head. Avoid the fireballs and floating heads, their fireballs can't be deflected with the Magic Shield. And if you think this is hard, prepare yourself; later in the game, there will be a Gleeok with 3 heads, and one with 4 heads. Thankfully, you should have the Magic Sword by then, magic this fight a breeze.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom