• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Ball Z Fans Unite!!

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
One of the best anime of all time without a doubt is dragon ball z! If you are a fan, leave a comment about it and name your favorite character from a dragon ball game.
My favorite character would have to be Majin Vageta from dragon ball radging blast 2.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Wow, no one else? Ive got your back, i keep up with the series for the most part. Ever watch the abridged series on youtube? Its the funniest thing ever.

I love DBZ, I actually like regular DB the best, but the whole series is great. I watch the uncut version which is best. Master Roshi is my favorite character for sure, gotta love him. Maybe that's why I like DB more, he was a major character there, then in DBZ kind of just fades away appearing here and there.

Woot woot! This show was pretty much my childhood. A large part of it, at least. Would race home from middle school to see it every weekday.

Dragonball GT was awful, though. Would have been better if they had Bruce Faulconer providing the music.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Vegeto may have a spot as my favorite, but I've always been a Gohan fan, especially the Gohan that defeated Cell (Arguably the best saga of the series). A lot of people complained after he became the nerdy teenager and took the form of Great Sayaman (which they had every right to) but I still liked him. When I talk about DBZ, I always tend to lead to talking about Gohan because he could have been done so much better. I'm pretty sure the show was supposed to be about him, as that's where practically every saga seemed to lead, but Goku saving the day was too much of a fan favorite. I'm also a firm believer that Gohan should have kept a sword. He had one as a kid, his apprentice had one, and he was suppose to get one as an adult but it broke.

Going to the games, I played all the budokai games all the way to Tenkaichi 3. I think that game pretty much perfected Dragon Ball fighting. Best movies were in Burst Limit but that game took a step backwards in fighting. Never played Raging Blast and don't really plan on it because I'm satisfied with hours of Tenkaichi 3.

And finally, all DB fans should know about these two websites.

http://teamfourstar.com/
This is a parody of Dragon Ball Z that others mentioned. It's probably the most known online parody. It is very funny yet still stays to the series. The inside DBZ jokes are way too hilarious.

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/
This is a fan made comic based off the dragon ball series. The drawings and fights are similar the show so much that many people believe it should be part of the series.

W

wolfy

Dragon Ball/Z is essentially my childhood. And lately it has crept into my adulthood! Love, love, love it. I don't really play the games though D: not really sure why...

I'd say my favourite character is literally anyone from the Briefs family. Including Bunny. I sort of rotate between Vegeta, Trunks, and Bulma. So I suppose I'm a tad cliché!

I love DBZ. I've only played a few DBZ games, though. My favorite would probably be Super Saiyan 4 Goku from DBGT: Final Bout on Playstation.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I freakin love Dragonball Z. Of course I don't watch it like I used to, since I've pretty much watched every episode into the ground over the last many years. But still my favorite anime today and my favorite character is Goku because I can relate myself to him than any other character. His goofy-natured and serious attitude when it counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom