• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dr3W21's GIMP Stuff (yes, this was the best name I could come up with)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I love them all. I like the Link where he's conducting the Wind Waker behind the stones. I also like the I am Error purple sig. Very awesome work, Dr3w

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Err... well, yes, actually. He said he really liked that particular one, and he asked if I could just stamp his name on it and let him use it. So, I sort-of refurbished it (using GIMP as opposed to the crappy online photo editor I used to use), and gave it to him. I apologize if you didn't want me to do that or something; in retrospect I should have gotten your permission beforehand.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Here you go, ZeldaFan... I worked pretty hard on getting the background perfect, but you can hardly see it. :P

KidIcarusZF10sig.png

ALSO, if I upload an image here, do not, I repeat, do NOT use the attached thumbnail. Use the full image (like the one above in this post). When I upload an image as an attachment, it always shows up blurry, which is bad for the image. Thank you all.

Attachments

• KidIcarusZF10sig.jpg
    KidIcarusZF10sig.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Great work man! I would be honored if you could make me one of these bad boys.

I was thinking like dual portraits of War and Death from Darksiders, in a sort of movie poster back to back sort of thing.

References:
Pose:
Right-Yaaa-Wrong.jpgright-yaaa-wrong-wallpaper.jpg

War:
darksiders-20091202040822045-000.jpg

War-Darksiders-PS3360-psd39191.png

Death:
Darksiders-Death-Screen-Cap-525x290.jpg

264869-2560x1600.jpg

Sorry about the image size. But you get the idea, and please look for more images to use if you like, this was just references. I was thinking with a nice dark red/purple gradient as the background, but i'll let you be the judge of that.

And, of course, Kuddlesnot in a contrasting color somewhere along the bottom.

Hope you can help me out! Thanks GIMP man!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Got it! I'll have it to you in the next couple of days. And also, thanks for the ebyhusiasm... I don't get that too often, lol.
Haha, this text is white. Yes, this officially makes me unacceptably amazing.^ Spelling fail? ^

Last edited:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
It's done. :P
Anyways, here ya goes!!

KuddlesnotSignature.png

Once again, worked on the background shading EXTRA hard, but it's hardly noticeable... haha.

I also made up a fancy one for myself...
toolsig.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom