• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

Welcome, welcome, ladies and gents! Welcome to the beginning of the game! I'll explain the rules shortly, but first, the gist of how it works! During the Day period you may talk and during the Night period you may not! If you want to use an ability that you have just let me know, I'll work out the details in case anybody else has an ability they want to use. In order to "lynch" someone they must have at least half the majority. For example if the majority vote is 7, and at the end of the day someone has at least 4 votes, they will be lynched. If everyone has 3 votes or less (in this particular example), there will not be a lynch. In the case of a tie, there will not be a lynch. Other than that, help your team survive! Town, figure out who is who, Mafia, blend in well, and others? Well, we'll see if there's others. ;)

Now for the rules!

Rules

- Unless you have the ability to, do not talk about the game outside of the game thread, especially regarding your roles, unless you are praising the almighty Salmon Lord for how amazing and perfect everything is.
- Don't use information outside of the game thread as evidence.
- You may only post in the Day period. There is no need for an anti-merge post from a player or dead player or person that isn't in the game. If you post during the Night, I will not hesitate to kill you.
- Please bold all your votes, and unvote before you vote again. If you don't use the bold, or if you don't unvote before you vote, I will consider it a joke vote and it will not be counted in the vote tallies.
- Do NOT reveal any information to ANYONE after you have died. Please and thank you.
- DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS. If you want to add something, make another post, but don't ever edit. If you're caught editing you will be modkilled, no exceptions.
- You may not use your role PM as evidence. No screenshots, no quotes.
- Do not role claim or name claim. I doubt name claiming will be a problem, considering I'm probably the only one that watches this show, but please refrain from role claiming. I'll allow for very soft claiming, but if it's too much I'll step in.
- Please stay active. I won't modkill you if you're not posting as much as everyone else, but if you go multiple Day periods without posting I will either replace you or kill you.
- I reserve the right to change/add/subtract any rules if I feel the need to, it's my game and my word is law.

Let the game begin!

The Players:
A Link In Time
Blackkirby
Chocolate Storm
Crus@der77x
David
DekuNut
Heroine of Time
Johnny Sooshi
Justac00lguy
Lady of the Leaves
Linkdude74
Mellow Ezlo
Mido
Musicfan
Pendio
Repentance
Sadia
Scarfed

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Day 1 begins!

Day ends on Sunday, January 25 at 9:00pm PST.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Sadia

If you had to guess who the Godmother would be, then who'd be your pick?

David

But you called me here...
Just checking in. Unsure where we will start, but let's get this thing moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom