• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downtime

Dan

Recently me and a colleague were leaving work to go home, my bi-curious nature got the better of me and I asked him "what do you do at home when you aren't working on some sort of personal project, you know, just to relax". He tried to respond but it looked like he was having trouble and finally he replied with "Well I er, watch TV and er drink beer". This is pretty much the usual response here in England

What do you forum dwellers do in your down time? How much down time do you generally have? Do you think many people waste their time with too much downtime!?

QcFQOVmY_o.png

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
At home in my downtime I drink green tea, play VR games, play piano or go on my phone and watch videos, visit ZD or share memes.

Time well enjoyed is time well spent as far as I am concerned. I don't get enough downtime right now.

Dan

At home in my downtime I drink green tea, play VR games, play piano or go on my phone and watch videos, visit ZD or share memes.

Time well enjoyed is time well spent as far as I am concerned. I don't get enough downtime right now.

Green tea and VR games, you have my style!

Reactions: Dio

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I don't have much down time between 2 jobs and Youtube, not being one of them anymore, when I do have down time I can be found napping or reading a novel or 2.

Reactions: Dan

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I spend most of my free time correcting other's on the internet on why their opinion's are wrong. It's like community service in that I am educating the masses! :stalfos:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I am going to include sports as NOT downtime.

I like to read, play video games, practice my French Horn, write D&D campaigns, do a little bit of writing, practice Smash, blog, practice more smash, and watch certain T.V shows.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I basically play only two games right now. Overwatch and Smash. I think that I spend way too much time on them lol, Smash more than Overwatch. I also like to play basketball, push the limits of my spice tolerance via surprisingly healthy hot peppers, waste time on ZD or discord, [listen to about 48 hours of Glitch hop a week], write music, practice trumpet or guitar, and of course, YouTube pro smash techniques and pro footage.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I basically play only two games right now. Overwatch and Smash. I think that I spend way too much time on them lol, Smash more than Overwatch. I also like to play basketball, push the limits of my spice tolerance via surprisingly healthy hot peppers, waste time on ZD or discord, [listen to about 48 hours of Glitch hop a week], write music, practice trumpet or guitar, and of course, YouTube pro smash techniques and pro footage.
Smash meh

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Got a pretty sweet deal with work, where I have longer, but fewer shifts, so more days off. I like spending my downtime playing games, boardgames if my friends want to play with me and videogames if they don't. Sometimes I'll binge through a show or just watch random stuff on youtube, and if there's something good to read, I'll do that.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In my downtime I try and spend time with friends watching anime or playing video games. I also browse here and other sites like Facebook plus practice Japanese when I get some time.

Ninja

Well well well
Work has been super busy these days so when I get some downtime I usually landscape, home improvements, play my Switch, spend time with the wife, and poop so long my right leg falls asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom