• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Vote tally
Sadia - 0 (Viral Maze)
Zelda13 - 0 (
Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Remember, a vote only becomes valid when both dance partners vote the same person.
If no one has a vote at the end of the day, no lynch will occur.

List of dance partners
Dekunut & Zelda13
Musicfan & Johnny Sooshi
Viral Maze & Mellow Ezlo
Frozen Chosen & LittleGumball
Sadia & Mido
Spiritual Mask Salesman & Doc
Pendio

The day ends sunday, 13 September, 12:00 CET

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@kokirion Master Monokuma, I remain baffled that we have not yet found a replacement for our dear Pendio. How long will you search before his character is killed off?

I ask because it is Day 3. So far, Mr. Pendio has only spoke his mind 4 times, not enough for any of us to get a read on him. I'd loathe for him to be replaced Day 4 or 5 as we may have extreme difficulty getting a read on his replacement so late into the game as we cannot base any read on Mr. Pendio's 4 posts.
That being said: I am very willing to also lynch Pendio because as it stands, his role is just inactive which as it seems won't be modkilled yet, which causes us some trouble now and more trouble later.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@kokirion Master Monokuma, I remain baffled that we have not yet found a replacement for our dear Pendio. How long will you search before his character is killed off?

I ask because it is Day 3. So far, Mr. Pendio has only spoke his mind 4 times, not enough for any of us to get a read on him. I'd loathe for him to be replaced Day 4 or 5 as we may have extreme difficulty getting a read on his replacement so late into the game as we cannot base any read on Mr. Pendio's 4 posts.
That being said: I am very willing to also lynch Pendio because as it stands, his role is just inactive which as it seems won't be modkilled yet, which causes us some trouble now and more trouble later.

My dear Viral Maze, I'm baffled as to why I myself didn't observe this earlier. I think that's another good option, and a safe one as well. @musicfan , would you be willing for this one? Or have you been able to give some more thought to the aim of our duet?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Doc Dear one, We need to cooperate and so far we haven't been communicating. I think I'll leave my vote on Zelda13, are you uncomfortable with this which is why you aren't voting with me and avoiding the thread?

I'm baffled good sirs and madams, I believe if my partner doesn't vote with me than really there isn't much I can do to in terms of lynching.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
My dear Viral Maze, I'm baffled as to why I myself didn't observe this earlier. I think that's another good option, and a safe one as well. @musicfan , would you be willing for this one? Or have you been able to give some more thought to the aim of our duet?
My dear Johny I was considering it but sir Koki put a baffling wrench in that and I think us fine sirs and madams should look else where.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I wanted to wait till the end of this day.
So unless he is miraculously replaced, he'll be modkilled today

Yes, my dear sir, you have. I must have forgotten.
In that case, this situation is leaving me quite baffled. With deadline in less than 24 hours, I will cast a preliminary vote for Zelda13. @Mellow Ezlo will you be following my lead?

Unvote
Vote: Zelda13

I'd still like to maintain my suspicion on Sadia, who I may add is still MIA.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I wanted to wait till the end of this day.
So unless he is miraculously replaced, he'll be modkilled today

Sorry my dear Kokirion. I must have missed that. I'm baffled by my own dullness.

My dear Johny I was considering it but sir Koki put a baffling wrench in that and I think us fine sirs and madams should look else where.

Indeed sir. If like to vast my vote on Sadia. Will you joining me?

Vote: Sadia

I believe that this post (which was made out of nowhere, no one had been talking about third party yesterday if I remember correctly) along with sir musicfan's general inactivity/lack of content makes him a good candidate for a killer. He is active but not contributing like he normally does.

Frozen, I'm ready to vote this man, are you?

I noticed this as well, my dear LittleGumball. Sir musicfan's behavior has been baffling to me due to the post you mentioned earlier. I do not find any of the other lynching candidates to be as suspicious as musicfan at the moment. I'm ready to proceed with voting for him if you are, Miss LittleGumball.

Vote: musicfan

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Sorry my dear Kokirion. I must have missed that. I'm baffled by my own dullness.

Indeed sir. If like to vast my vote on Sadia. Will you joining me?

Vote: Sadia
The madolche fits what we were going after sir pendio for.

Also my dear frozen I my ablity either has yet to activate or im a vt , and there was very little activity through out the day.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright my dear Viral, let's dance!

Vote: Zelda13

I must say I'm simply baffled by these votes right now, they're all over the place. It's currently a tie, with support for another candidate.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My dearest SMS, I am no longer certain a vote against Zelda13 will yield helpful results. As she stated, she is inexperienced. Because of this, I have pondered whether this the reason she has been relying on other players to vote and follows a town consensus rather than form her own votes. I still consider her a strong lynch target, but I think I am more suspicious of players like Musicfan or Sadia.

I am baffled by Musicfan's actions in this game. He is typically a fairly active mafia player and a lot more helpful. I haven't seen him provide much in terms of posts, unless I am remembering wrong. I had nearly forgotten he was even in this game. His recent vote on Sadia rubs me the wrong way, as though he is pushing for her lynch, but that is mostly due to the fact that I don't trust him right now. If another player had made the same exact post to vote for Sadia, I doubt I would have batted an eye.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman

Do you feel similarly about Musicfan or would be comfortable with his lynch? If you still believe that Zelda13 is a better target, I'll throw my vote up with you.

kokirion

Vote tally
Zelda13 - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Viral Maze&Mellow Ezlo)
Sadia - 1 (Johnny Sooshi&musicfan)
Musicfan - 0 (Frozen Chosen)

List of dance partners
Dekunut & Zelda13
Musicfan & Johnny Sooshi
Viral Maze & Mellow Ezlo
Frozen Chosen & LittleGumball
Sadia & Mido
Spiritual Mask Salesman & Doc
Pendio

Only votes that were supported by both dance partners have been counted.
Sadia and zelda13 had an equal amount of votes, which means that the static noise of the universe will make the final decision.

... Yup, I just got some splendid news :crisis: There results are here.

The one to die today is... zelda13!
giphy.gif

Die scum die! Whahahahaha. Oh well, technically she's just Dave, a dreamer (and real life love interest of Gumball, but that's off topic), but as I said before, In my opinion you're all scum.

You understood your mistake, you tried to run towards her and tried to unwrap the chains, but it was too late... She was lost forever. Cast into the void by a delusioned gang of barbaric mobsters. Well, isn't that a beautiful end of her life? :crisis:

Oh and I almost forgot. There is someone else I'd like to dispose off. Someone that wasn't able to participate in my trials, and with a lack of a proper replacement...
https://youtu.be/3iLzgGnt87o?t=13

But such a pity...
Pendio was Zarathoestra, a luminous spirit (lucidifier)

But I'll be fair to y'all, we'll go to the Graveyard tomorrow. I've prepared 3 graves already in advance, so we can burry both of them. I say tomorrow because I have the feeling you lot are gonna pass out again. Oh well..
tumblr_inline_nu0x7000uS1swjtmw_500.gif

Living Players (11)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Sadia
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
LittleGumball
Musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Doc
Viral Maze
Frozen Chozen

Players cast into limbo (8)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)
Zelda13, Dave, dreamer (lynched day 3)
Pendio, Zarathoestra, luminous spirit (modkilled day 3)

Day 4 starts at tuesday 15 september, 12:00 CET

Anyone with night powers, please message me

kokirion

Welcome, to the placest closest to the void. The Graveyard.

640x467_11817_Haunted_Fengraf_2d_illustration_forest_fantasy_cemetery_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Hmm, I prepared 3 graves today, but it seemed that yesterday only 2 people died. And without anything significant having happened this night, we’ve got a left over… But, I know how we can solve that! I’ll insist that before nightfall, one of you will fill the place.

Day 4: The Graveyard
Living Players (11)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Sadia
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
LittleGumball
Musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Doc
Viral Maze
Frozen Chozen

Players cast into limbo (8)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)
Zelda13, Dave, dreamer (lynched day 3)
Pendio, Zarathoestra, luminous spirit (modkilled day 3)

Day 4 ends at sunday 20 september, 12:00 CET

The Graveyard is the darkest area in the dream. An area filled with lingering sadness and regret over everything that could've been.
Unlike most other areas, the graveyard has no restrictive posting rules. In that sense, it is a generally neutral area. Nonetheless, the real main feature of this region is that it slightly favours dark entities, it keeps their identity hidden in the shadows.

Area rules
- The role of any person that dies here will not be revealed till the end of the game
- No lynch is NOT an option, if no one votes, a random victim will be chosen. This area always has a lynch

Additional game features
- none

Also, don't forget to look at the stars :crisis:

tumblr_m6ennpPA831qjadpqo1_1280.jpg

nightmare-arni.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom