• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Dearest Viral, have you been poisoned? Only your wording baffles me - "the curse of being too townie." I'm taking that to mean you have been poisoned, is that correct? Are you even allowed to answer?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
-Johnny, I'm just surmising based on gut feeling. He never plays out of the ordinary with his style, but he is usually discreet enough to appear townie without attracting too much attention. In other words, I think he's darn good at blending in. The only thing that worries me is that I don't recall Johnny casting a vote aside from the Shroom ousting. All in all, I don't really have anything on him, and he's probably not the best option to pursue today unless there is more to discern about him.
Vote Tally
Pendio - 3 (Mido, Dekunut, Viral Maze)
Mido - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Zelda13)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (musicfan)
Shroom - 4 (Pendio, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ari, Johnny Sooshi)
Ari - 1 (Doc)

My dear Mido, I am baffled why you could not recall this. I did not change my vote after voting on that day.
I enjoy the praise of my skills, but I will say that I am not any form of a 3rd party role.
I do like your points about both Sadia and Zelda13. Hardly a whisper from either so far. Sadly I think I may have to throw my own waltz partner in here as well. I haven't seen head, nor tail of him today so far, and not much from him on any other days.

Dearest Viral, have you been poisoned? Only your wording baffles me - "the curse of being too townie." I'm taking that to mean you have been poisoned, is that correct? Are you even allowed to answer?

I believe he means that more to be about Foo trying to win town favor hard through pro-town scumhunting. However, if it's a soft claim to being poisoned, we may be able to gain some info. I would like to point out, people who are poisoned are told so (Jamie's post was obvious of that). Also they probably can't share it (seeing as Jamie told nobody). It may beneficial to town if someone who was poisoned shares the info via soft claim (provided they're allowed).

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Honestly Johny my dear sir I am baffled at who could be the third party. Nothing stands out to me every one seems to be playing the way they used to play.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Updating you fine folk who may get baffled at my disappearance for the next few days. My dears, I have fallen ill. I shall attempt to say something with substance tomorrow when I feel better.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Updating you fine folk who may get baffled at my disappearance for the next few days. My dears, I have fallen ill. I shall attempt to say something with substance tomorrow when I feel better.

It's baffling to think we may lose our dear Raj. I believe he's trying to tell us he has been poisoned which is unfortunate.

(I could also be reading into this way too much)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Methinks that Sir Maze is legitimately sick, not just poisoned by some dastardly villain.
Anyways, I may have a way to solve this baffling Case of the Poisoner. What we must look for is someone who hath shown ill will to the old chap on the first day, for it would have been that night that it had occurred.
Alas, time is short for me, so I've been unable to do much looking back. Doth a few of you wish to continue this quest? Or do you believe it to be utter poppycock?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Dear Viral's statement baffles me, I really can't tell if he's truly sick or game sick.

I believe that this poison killer is after intimidating players with a lot of experience, such as Rep and Viral and Johnny. I doubt that a killer would show any sign of ill will toward their target before or after targeting them.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
My dears I may not post today or tomarrow after 10 am est. I have a baffling outing with a friend looking for jobs and posiblely houses.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Dearly beloved,
We gather here today in holy...

Wrong intro.

Viral Maze is baffling me, could he truly be Ill, or is he alluding to being poisoned in the game!

I will go ahead and vote today, unless some kind of insight arises making a new person a plausible target than I will not change my vote. Although if I can be swayed to vote Sadia I might, I'm not entirely sure of her.

Vote: Zelda13

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My dear friend, I'm baffled at the weather outside today. It's too hot here in Florida.

On to the game. If like to ask, what are the main lynch targets overall today? I personally am considering either Zelda13 or Dad is for today. I fear that our killer, whoever it may be, will be going for our more experienced players. We've already lost Shroom and Rep. We must oust this 3rd party with haste.

My dear LittleGumball, seeing as Zelda13 is not bothering to participate in our little dance today, I would not mine her being our target. However, it's baffling to think that she could be our third party killer. Her inactivity has been most prevalent and shows little sign of a killer.

Sirs and Madams, I can't think of any one person in particular who could be our sneaky killer. Although I would like to believe my initial hunch on Sir Dekunut was correct, it looks less likely as the days continue.

The theory of targeting known Mafia players is intriguing; however, would that not imply a more experienced poisoner who knows the players than a poisoner who has no previous information about the other players?

Mido

Version 1
My dear Mido, I am baffled why you could not recall this. I did not change my vote after voting on that day.
I enjoy the praise of my skills, but I will say that I am not any form of a 3rd party role.
I do like your points about both Sadia and Zelda13. Hardly a whisper from either so far. Sadly I think I may have to throw my own waltz partner in here as well. I haven't seen head, nor tail of him today so far, and not much from him on any other days.

Ah, but that very same quote demonstrates that I knew that you voted for Shroom. I just unfortunately did not detect any voting signs on Day 2. That being said, I will take your word for it for now since you haven't performed any actions that were too conniving just yet. :right: Regardless of my viewpoints at this time, it does seem your lynch would harbor too great a risk, at least at this point in time.

Dear Viral's statement baffles me, I really can't tell if he's truly sick or game sick.

I believe that this poison killer is after intimidating players with a lot of experience, such as Rep and Viral and Johnny. I doubt that a killer would show any sign of ill will toward their target before or after targeting them.

This is an excellent observation, which from my perspective, actually makes me turn my head back at Zelda13. Viral, if he has been poisoned for certain (in conjuction with being ill), was among those who supported Zelda13's lynch the day before. Unfortunately, I also think Frozen Chosen surmising that Zelda13's activity level does not indicate the activity of a killer brings her case down ever so slightly and perhaps pins her as a potential townie, despite her behavior. A player who has been discreetly active would definitely fit the bill. It's quite the baffling case, indeed!

Dearest Sadia, Ol' Mido beseeches you to speak with the congregation. Not to mention, celebrity guest musicfan wishes to hear the melodious sound of your voice! :cool::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom