• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
You can be inactive and still meet the post quota.

"wow it's cool that scum died i'm going to look back at day 1 and gather thoughts"

"sorry friends i'm a little busy I'll post some thoughts later"

"yeah hm wow I thought I'd get to posting sooner but it didn't happen but i promise i'll post substance today"

Foo

Expectation
I would lynch your hypothetical quota meeter, certainly. I doubt things will be that easy.

As I've maintained, I don't have a lynch plan. We can reasonably expect more information to present itself before committing ourselves to any course of action, and so we should. But maybe I can answer the spirit of your question.

If we get to, say, noon Friday and nothing further has developed I'll provide an ordered list of players. I'll ask every person to name the players on the list who they are not comfortable voting for (I will do the same, and will name players who are unlikely to meet the flower rule requirement in keeping with my previous statements). After twelve hours, everyone who has been named at least twice will be removed from the list and I will use an RNG (as indicated in mu first post) to select a name from that list. By construction this should be someone most of us are comfortable voting for, so I will spend the last half day in a campaign to lynch this individual.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
God damn I have to post flowers?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I could find it possible that Ari and Johnny are scum, but it makes me feel good about Pendio, since he was the first vote there, and not a noobscum who "RVSs" their scumbuds.

Why me m8? I'm curious.

And I'm interested in seeing Raj's reasoning for his vote as well but I wouldn't say it's too early.

480930893.jpg

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Also @Mellow Ezlo any particular reason why you didn't want to vote Shroom yesterday? What exactly was your plan for Day 1 assuming you had one at all?

I would also like to hear from viral maze why he voted for Mellow Ezlo. Even if it is just a hunch.

Not much in the way of a reason. Just going off from what happened yesterday. Mellow and Sadia were the only vocal players about Shroom's bandwagon.
I'm not exactly saying that mean's they are scum, but it warrants a vote.

BTW im feeling SMS is town.
Flower%20Baby%20Girl%20300dpi.JPG

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
There is one individual who has not viewed the post at all but yet, I've noticed they're still in the game.

:humsar:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Not much in the way of a reason. Just going off from what happened yesterday. Mellow and Sadia were the only vocal players about Shroom's bandwagon.
I'm not exactly saying that mean's they are scum, but it warrants a vote.

BTW im feeling SMS is town.
Flower%20Baby%20Girl%20300dpi.JPG
Why would them being vocal about a scum lynch even on day one warrant a vote at least give the cop a day or two to check them out.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
How is he voting too early? When is the right time to vote? If you wait until the end of the day to actually do anything then nothing will actually get done.

There are multiple reasons to vote, anyway.
Well usually atleast about 24 hours before the day ends I'd say this way we've looked over every suspicious person to find who would be the best to lynch. Now it isn't just that I felt he voted too early, it's the fact that he gave no reasoning for his vote.

Mutiple reasons, yes, but without giving any reason it seems way too random, seems scummy to me.

So why are you suspicious of Ari and SMS?
Dekunut is suspicious of me because I voted Shroom and didn't stick with my intial vote of Sadia on Day 1. The only reason I voted Sadia was too see if I'd draw her into the game, and it did. When I switched to Shroom for the same reason he didn't post at all, so I stuck with that vote the entire day. I atleast gave him fair warning that I was voting him by linking his name, he didn't join which is why I didn't switch my vote - the lynch paid off in the end because he was the equivalent of a Mafioso in this game.

As for Ari I did feel suspicious of her, she voted Shroom rather late into the Day, to top it off her posts tend to be few and very vauge like she doesn't want anyone getting a read on were her head is at. According to the deathpost Shroom was abandoned by his companions - this is very confusing considering that it's so early in the game. So it's a toss up whether the last people who bandwagoned for Shroom were actually in cahoots with him, or if the abandonment simply means the Mafia knew he was going to be lynched but did nothing to prevent it by putting a target on someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom