• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote: mellow ezlo

5CT5Ax0.gif

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
A stark reminder for everyone, if you do not fulfill the rule of a minimum of 3 posts with flowers this day, you WILL be modkilled

Thanks :pikalove: Just for those that did not read the rule

If you don't have enough time this week, or anything, message me. Some others already messaged me, they will be exempted.

I never moved to Shroom because I don't like lynching inactives Day 1. It's too early to call them inactives in my opinion. Of course, glad he turned up scum.

I don't think it's too early. If someone has signed up for the game, they should be able to at least find the time to post at least once saying that they are busy. Of course it would be nice to lynch someone who is pretty suspicious in the first day, but since that doesn't happen too often, I think it is best to try and find scum among the inactives. And sometimes by going after inactives, you find clues has to who could be scum.

Foo

Expectation
As hypocritical as it may sound, given my performance, I certainly agree with FC here.

It is a major goal of the mafia to silence activity in the town. The closer scum can push us to effectively random performance the better their chances at victory will be, even at low numbers. Any discussion, any activity, any effort at coordination is inherently town, and so by contrast inactivity is anti-town.

Lynching inactives day one sends the message that you're going to need to play to stay, and that's something that's definitely to our collective benefit.

the_dark_tower_by_vonstreff-d5jt80a.jpg

Foo

Expectation
No, the institutional mod kill for inactives represented by the flower rules changes things considerably. It would squander tempo to lynch anyone today who would be killed by Kokirion anyway. I'll be voting for a player who would not otherwise die, and so maintaining some semblance of townie control over this game.

It is perhaps naive at this point, but I'm still hoping for a break provided by players yet to check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom