• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Why Sadia (someone who apparently hasn't even viewed the thread) over someone like Shroom or has seen the thread but has yet to post (according the 'Users who have read this thread' below)?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Why Sadia (someone who apparently hasn't even viewed the thread) over someone like Shroom or has seen the thread but has yet to post (according the 'Users who have read this thread' below)?
In the last game I played in I waz told dat you guyz don't really use that feature against people. This is only my second mafia game. I'm not going to unvote just yet.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I doubt i fit into 'u guyz'. The last time i played was like a year ago, before this feature I think.
If its general practice to ignore it, then I'll take back my question

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I dun't know y yu wouldn't use dat feature. It's actually pretty useful. In my experience lurking is enough to call someone out on with enough suspicion. But idk. It's day one. Whatevs.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
It only can. be used day one aneeways, after that everyone should have probably posted or at least red the thread.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The big thiing we tend not to use is the "Users who Are Viewing this thread' option. The one for total sholdnt be a problem, since, as Doc said, it only really works until the end of Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom