• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually it says spelling or grammar errors not just spelling going by that the cancerous lack of punctuation in this pas should suffice methinks mmm Wimmer day

It also only says 3 per post, so no need to go crazy guys :P

Anyway, with that said, I'm gonna start this off right.

Vote: Mido

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Protcting you're scumbud, hu?.
Nope. Just sying dat we should wait to see how the day progresses before we start voting randomly like that. My headache still hasn't eased up so I can't think straight to vote yet... although I must say that the scum might be those who are avoiding posting. Let's see who still hasn't posted within the next 18 hours...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
O, noez. pleez do nots the kils me frendz 4 notz c-ing teh x-TRA ruelz write of.

@kokirion Does this apply to the whole game, or just for today?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
O, noez. pleez do nots the kils me frendz 4 notz c-ing teh x-TRA ruelz write of.

@kokirion Does this apply to the whole game, or just for today?
Just for day 1 (ingame). It's mostly experimental this first day, kind of a general rule to see how it affects the game.
And it's true what some people said, just 3 spelling/grammar mistakes are not too bad, it should be pretty easy to mask. So you're not obligated to write everything in gibberish. You may, but you only have to follow the minimum of the rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom