• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doughnuts; yay or nay

Everyone loves a doughnut... or do they?

I love a doughtnut but i'm picky where i biy them from. Supermarket doughnuts can be absolutely horrible (but what do you want when you get 5 for £1)

If you do love doughnuts then which is your favourite kind?

If you dont love them, why not?

Doughnuts; yay or nay?

(And it is 'doughnuts' dont argue)

Djinn

and Tonic
Really don't like them, never have. And I was in a point in my life when I had almost all the free donuts I wanted too. I actually traded them to other places for food all the time. Papa John's would always trade a pizza for a dozen, I got burritos for them too.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Krispy Kreme doughnuts are great, especially the original glazed. I could eat them all day. I tend to see doughnuts in general as very hit and miss. They're either great or ****, with hardly any in-between.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Blueberry Cake Donuts would probably be my preference. Doesn't matter if they're glazed or unglazed, really (though I slightly prefer glazed). My Mom used to work at a donut shop, and bring them home every other night. We ate a lot of them... in fact, we got sick of them. We almost never eat donuts now. But the one type of donut I never got tired of was Blueberry Cake Donuts... they're absolutely perfect and I know from experience that I could eat them every day. We had quite a variety to choose from, but that was the one I always went back to. You see, they always wanted to throw them out after a couple days, but she thought it was wasteful and wanted to save at least one box of the perfectly-good donuts.

I also liked Old Fashioned Buttermilk Donuts.

Last edited:
Krispy Kreme doughnuts are great, especially the original glazed. I could eat them all day. I tend to see doughnuts in general as very hit and miss. They're either great or ****, with hardly any in-between.

9950eea0307d57485e8888f6efd9e7be--power-rangers-krispy-kreme.jpg

Much advertising
Such disappointment

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I haven't had one in years. I don't miss them. A ring doughnut with sprinkled sugar on was the kind I could eat.

Jam doughnuts or the ones with those coloured sprinkles or icing on top were always a big no no. Also the freshly made doughnuts you can get in stalls set up in the street made me feel sick but the kind from a supermarket didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom