• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Double Clawshot: Good or Bad?

Na-na na-na na-na na-na BAT-LINK! :xd:
I thought it was pretty creative, since it's ever been done before in a Zelda game.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I actually quite liked the inclusion of the double clawshot. It really fitted the overall theme of the dungeon and I think the developers noticed that it would come in really handy when dealing with enemies on the ceiling near clawshot points. (it used to be a pain dealing with them if you were low on ammunition)

Although it was not a brand new item, it was still in my opinion a welcome inclusion into my inventory.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I liked it. It fit in with the temple at the time and it simply fitted into the gameplay in general very well, it didn't feel like an item forced in at the last moment.
Besides, it was always a good poke for laughs with how you could basically be Spider-Link.

bds1110

Imp
I liked the Double Clawshot a lot. I mean, it may not be the most creative item in the game, but the Hookshot was my favorite item in OoT/MM and really liked what they did with it in TP. I think that the Clawshot's design makes more sense, and when they gave your two of them, I enjoyed it.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I liked the idea even if it wasn't the most creative thing. It fitting in with the theme and you could go forever on 2 claw shots and it was fun.

Epona

Ordon Village
I thought it was cool when I got it. A nice change and it offered Link more opportunities to jump around from place to place. I like it.

Gyorg Hater

I speak fluent gibberish
If it came earlier in the game probably, but there just wasn't that many uses for it (except for the City in the Sky)

I really liked clawshot! About being creative or not I don't know, but I was really surprised when I foun out that the temple's item was ANOTHER clawshot.

I just wish I didn't have to do 2 temples to get the same item. I'd rather have gotten it at once in just one temple. It was similar when in OoT I got the longshot and it was just an improved version of a iten I already had.

The Double Clawshot was a very good idea, although it wasn't very original. It's basically doubling the fun of one of the best itens in the franchise. I hope it becomes a standard from now on, with Link acquiring it as a "double" right the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom