• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Doodles N' Crap with Cass

Fig

The Altruist
I drew this a few weeks ago. I meant to upload it but forgot to. The physical image is ruined, so this is what's left of it. It's a concept drawing of a character I was working on, which is why everything isn't there.

Beautiful work once again sis! You really are improving at such an alarming rate! Keep up the great work! I really am sorry that the physical copy of your art was damaged, but at least we are lucky enough to have a glimpse of your concept art for your character! Perhaps we could see them in the distant future once this semester has passed. Again, keep up the great work sis! ^^

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
So this isn't a doodle, but it's crap. I decided to experiment with sprite art. I recoloured Cynthia from Pokemon DPPt to have a similar style to Rosalina.
Spr_DP_Cynthia.png

I'm sorry you had to see that.

Fig

The Altruist
This is really beautiful sis! I didn't know that Cynthia could have such an excellent color scheme to look similar to Rosalina! Congrats on your beautiful artwork sis! I do hope you get to make more in the near future! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom