• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Donut's or Cupcakes

Okay, yes, this is probably one of the most idiotic thread's that I've ever done, but me and my friend have been arguing about which is better: The "yummy" and goregous flavour's of Cupcakes, or the amazing and different varieties of donut's that control your taste bud's.
I have alway's prefered the wonderful donut's. Why? Many different assorted flavour's, and it is just better.
My friend loves Cupcakes because they can be assorted flavour's. But not like donut's.

So, what do you guy's prefer? The standard cupcake, or donuts that actually have variety?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I guess I prefer donuts. Cupcakes have this weird icing on top that doesn't taste very good to me. I actually didn't even know cupcakes existed, until 3 years ago.....So, I guess I prefer donuts, since they are just plain. :)

Last edited:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
CUPCAKES!!! This world wouldn't be alive without cupcakes, and muffins might not exit without cupcakes either. Besides, cupcakes and muffins are cousins, so there's no WAY we could survive without cupcakes. FTW!

Jedizora

:right:
I've always liked donuts. I still love cupcakes, and muffins, but I can't live without a donut a week.

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
Cupcakes. I can imagine a cupcake coming to life, but not a donut. I realize that, that has nothing to do with their taste, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Mr. Cupcake Man! See, it makes perfect sense. And of course, the fact that they are so gosh darn delicious, probably has something to do with why they are awesome.
CUPCAKES!!! This world wouldn't be alive without cupcakes, and muffins might not exit without cupcakes either. Besides, cupcakes and muffins are cousins, so there's no WAY we could survive without cupcakes. FTW!
Cupcakes are awesome. I could not agree more.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Listen to this. Every Friday, and sometimes other days of the week, my class has cupcakes. *gasps* Yes, the gov't says you can't have cupcakes in schools. Well, BS! :D It's our 7th grade tradition, every 7th grade class has had cupcakes and sweets throughout the school year since our 7th grade teacher got the job at my school eons ago. One girl's mother usually makes the cupcakes. Really CREATIVE cupcakes. One batch of cupcakes that we had before Thanksgiving break had white icing with green Skittles and orange Starbursts (like potatoes with peas and carrots). Another batch was Lady Gaga themed. She's actully working on a Justin Bieber cupcake....

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Listen to this. Every Friday, and sometimes other days of the week, my class has cupcakes. *gasps* Yes, the gov't says you can't have cupcakes in schools. Well, BS! :D It's our 7th grade tradition, every 7th grade class has had cupcakes and sweets throughout the school year since our 7th grade teacher got the job at my school eons ago. One girl's mother usually makes the cupcakes. Really CREATIVE cupcakes. One batch of cupcakes that we had before Thanksgiving break had white icing with green Skittles and orange Starbursts (like potatoes with peas and carrots). Another batch was Lady Gaga themed. She's actully working on a Justin Bieber cupcake....

Lucky.... but wouldn't you get kind of sick after eating so much sweets? :)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Never had a cupcake, so i don't know what it tastes like. Though the ones sold here MAY look like cupcakes, but they are actually an imitation of a small piece of pie. So I pick Donuts.

My reason behind this is like the other donut lovers out there. It's sweet, it's round, It's tasty with it's sugary goodness down to it's glazed dough appearance. Though I don't like to eat it much, because all donuts to me are TOO sweet, I eat it like, once every 3 months of when a party arrives to my scheduled life. Though If I have the chance to eat some cupcakes, I might change my preferences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom