• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Don't You Feel Good When..

S

StalfosBone

Don't you feel good when you're playing a zelda game and..
You beat a temple, defeat a boss, find a secret, complete a minigame, anything like that. You just get an incredible feeling of accomplishment, you know? I want to know what made your day while playing a zelda game, something that just made you so happy you couldn't take it.

Mine was when I was playing Twilight Princess, and I donated 1000 rupees to the man in Castle Town. Just the fact that he was a poor man asking for donations not for him, but for Hyrule. Some things like that make me love a game like Zelda. It's touching and I felt like a did something good for the game, haha sounds kind of crazy but it's true. I felt like i did a good deed. :D Major feeling of accomplishment.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Mine would be the terrifying event which is "The Bottom Of The Well", from OoT.
I was 8 when I attempted it, I was horrified by the experience, but the relief when I had finished it was immense!

Linky

King of Twilight
Mine would be when I finally beat Gyorg or whatever his name is in majora's mask, I took me so many tries to beat and finally with like 1 or 2 hearts left I deliver the killing blow and I'm like " Omg glad thats over"

P

PrincessZelda

I love winning a mini game because after you win it you feel totally epic and sometimes the person that's giving you the prize says something quietly which shows up as smaller text and reading it makes me want to go ha, I beat your "unwinable" game tauntingly.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
When I am stuck on a certain temple or boss for such a long time and finally, I beat it, I just feel so relieved and proud of myself. I mean all it takes is patience and concentration. Oh, and also determination that you can do it.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Beating Dark Link in OoT gave me an odd sense of exhilaration that made me regret not copying the file beforehand so I could fight him again.

Finishing the Shadow Temple gave me such a feeling of joy since I realized the dungeon and boss weren't nearly as hard or scary as people have told me.

Getting the first Sol in Zant's Twilight Palace was so heart pounding, and such a wonderful thrill, but at the same time so nerve-wracking that I've still yet to go back in for the second one (it's been a year now lol)

Beating the whole Cave of Ordeals in TP. I walked out of that cave shaking and sweating. I've never felt so good as I did seeing the Great Fairy floating in the spring.

S

StalfosBone

Beating Dark Link in OoT gave me an odd sense of exhilaration that made me regret not copying the file beforehand so I could fight him again.

Finishing the Shadow Temple gave me such a feeling of joy since I realized the dungeon and boss weren't nearly as hard or scary as people have told me.

Getting the first Sol in Zant's Twilight Palace was so heart pounding, and such a wonderful thrill, but at the same time so nerve-wracking that I've still yet to go back in for the second one (it's been a year now lol)

Beating the whole Cave of Ordeals in TP. I walked out of that cave shaking and sweating. I've never felt so good as I did seeing the Great Fairy floating in the spring.

Oh my god the Sols in TP made me go insane but when i finally retrieved them all and escaped the hand all i could say was, phew. hah

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Something that made me feel good... Oh yeah! It was after Bryne had died in SP, and I was so sad and angry at Malladus, that I just kicked his a** and I felt so much better. It made me feel really good.

Last edited:

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Defeating Gyorg in MM. I HAAAAATE GYORG!

The thing that is kind of sad though, is you can't really do things in MM for the sake of helping people, as the moment you play the song of time, they will forget that it ever happened, and their lives would be set back.

eponafan

Midna fan also
On Ocarina of Time, learning a new song(before I realized you get one for each temple.) or finally beating that F***ing water temple-water temple boss, or beating phantom ganon.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I like to exploring the overworld and playing mini games (like Trading sequence). So, i will feel good when i beat a dungeons; then i can continue exploring the overworld.....................

Z

zeldamaster2

mine was beating the water temple in oot. it took me 3 months...:(

R

Ratagast

You know..In Twilight Princess, When you have to get the two sol Orbs in the dark realm, With those STUPID HANDS! It always made me screw up somehow. I even gave up. But then 4 months later I decided to try it again. When I finally did it I Went THANK GOD! and continued to play...

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Wow! nobody said this yet. Completing the Lover's Mask side quest in MM. After spending forever trying to figure out who knows kafei, when do you talk to anju, how do you beat that kid with the keaton mask to the back door of the curiosity shop, how can I beat Sakkon's hideout, and all that jazz. Man it was such a relief. I had a lot of moments like this in MM because the game starts so shrouded in mystery that you want to figure out what every little thing means. Also finding all the masks and finally, FINALLY!, getting the fierce deity mask. Man, I loved playing MM for the first time!

Y

younglink

i really like to get equipment and items (especially the equipment) =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom