• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Donkey Kong's Musical Journey~

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Mushterston: That's... Funky Kong! And that Clarence guy! You two! Halt! I know who you're working for!
Clarence: Dont do anything. Yes, I have been working for Carbanzo, the creator of the Newmans. Or is it Newmen? Anyways, I've been working undercover to stop it, it's an abomination. It's like stuffing corpses in animatronics. That's how I met Funky, and we were assigned a hit on DK. I think he was scheduled to become a Newman. The operation failed, thank God, and Funky and I are lucky to get out alive. Now I'd like to offer to work with you in stopping this. I have resources that wouldn't be available through... conventional methods.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Clarence: Dont do anything. Yes, I have been working for Carbanzo, the creator of the Newmans. Or is it Newmen? Anyways, I've been working undercover to stop it, it's an abomination. It's like stuffing corpses in animatronics. That's how I met Funky, and we were assigned a hit on DK. I think he was scheduled to become a Newman. The operation failed, thank God, and Funky and I are lucky to get out alive. Now I'd like to offer to work with you in stopping this. I have resources that wouldn't be available through... conventional methods.
Mushterston: I suppose I have no choice but to accept. How exactly do you plan on stopping Vincent?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Clarence: Fighting fire with fire, if you catch my drift.
Mushterston: You... are you saying you wish to create your own Newmans? Please tell me that's not what you're saying.

*Newmen and Newmans are interchangeable. It doesn't matter which one you say, both are correct.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom