• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Donkey Kong's Musical Journey~

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Conveniently, Dr. Mushterston was at this pizzeria investigating the recent disappearance of an employee.*

Dr. Mushterston: Funky... that was the name of one of Vincent's agents! You there! With the tie! I wish to have a nice, calm word with you!
DK : M-maybe when I fix my dig darn jaw * He falls over flipping the table , the pizza D and L bought launched at Mike *
* He scrapes the pizza off his shirt *
Mike : Mmm pizza * He notices Dr.M * howdy

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
DK : M-maybe when I fix my dig darn jaw * He falls over flipping the table , the pizza D and L bought launched at Mike *
* He scrapes the pizza off his shirt *
Mike : Mmm pizza * He notices Dr.M * howdy
Mushterston: Uh, yeah, hi. You mentioned a guy named Funky? Because he might be working for someone who has violated the Geneva Convention a lot of times.

AwdryFan1997

Donovan : Why does that sound familiar....why does it feel like I've forgotten a lot of big events...
Luan : Donny ya goin crazy
Donovan : I can't help it!
Donovan : Shy-Bat- ARRGH * he shakes his head *
Mushterston: Keep thinking, guy with the hood! There's been a series of strange events going on ever since I returned from my trip to the Koopa Kingdom...

Gorozoron

wild ride
Mushterston: Keep thinking, guy with the hood! There's been a series of strange events going on ever since I returned from my trip to the Koopa Kingdom...
Donovan : Okay... I vaguely remember some french guy with a bat and some Cheshire cat looking, well cat and some maskman
not going to be doing Shyho cuz that's DB's oc and I'm not going to use him with out DB's consent

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Meanwhile, after gunning their way out of the base, Funky and Clarence get back in the Corvette, with a lot of stolen weaponry in the back*

Funky: So, what's next?

Clarence: I've called a few friends, and our friend Mr. Garbanzo bean is about to have some competition for king of the underground.

*They speed off*

AwdryFan1997

Donovan : Okay... I vaguely remember some french guy with a bat and some Cheshire cat looking, well cat and some maskman
not going to be doing Shyho cuz that's DB's oc and I'm not going to use him with out DB's consent
Mushterston: That sounds familiar to me, too... We should work together. I'm Dr. Andrew Mushterston. I'm trying to stop a crazed former business partner from taking over the world. He kidnaps the innocent and mutilates them, transforming them into these bizarre beings known as Newmen. And ever since I visited my penpal Frederick Kooploz, there's been some wacky stuff going on between dimensions and whatnot. I could use someone with links to these other worlds. Can you help?

Gorozoron

wild ride
Mushterston: That sounds familiar to me, too... We should work together. I'm Dr. Andrew Mushterston. I'm trying to stop a crazed former business partner from taking over the world. He kidnaps the innocent and mutilates them, transforming them into these bizarre beings known as Newmen. And ever since I visited my penpal Frederick Kooploz, there's been some wacky stuff going on between dimensions and whatnot. I could use someone with links to these other worlds. Can you help?
Donovan : I may be able to...
Mike : Oooh boy story time
* Dk woke up * DK : Errgh...
Luan : Adventure!
Boo at the counter : GET OUT!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Funky: So what exactly is up?

Clarence: I'm meeting up with someone I know is trying to stop this Newman creator. Problem is, my covers been blown.

Funky: Sorry...

Clarence: Don't be. We have reason to believe Donkey Kong was scheduled to become a Newman.

*They arrive where Musherton is*

AwdryFan1997

Funky: So what exactly is up?

Clarence: I'm meeting up with someone I know is trying to stop this Newman creator. Problem is, my covers been blown.

Funky: Sorry...

Clarence: Don't be. We have reason to believe Donkey Kong was scheduled to become a Newman.

*They arrive where Musherton is*
Mushterston: That's... Funky Kong! And that Clarence guy! You two! Halt! I know who you're working for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom