• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Donkey Kong's Musical Journey~

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Dr. Carbanzo: I do not tolerate failure, agents. You know that I will have to punish you severely...

Newman: Uh-oh, I don't like it when he does that
Funky: Don't punish Clarence, this is all my fault. I hesitated when Donkey Kong's show was over, and botched the whole thing. Then i was useless baggage during the getaway, that was all Clarence.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Funky: Don't punish Clarence, this is all my fault. I hesitated when Donkey Kong's show was over, and botched the whole thing. Then i was useless baggage during the getaway, that was all Clarence.
*Carbanzo tugs on his glove like all the villains do. This Carbanzo is dressed in black lab attire, with white gloves, boots, and belt. This is completely different from the grey-on-grey suit the average Vincent Carbanzo dons.*

Carbanzo: Oh, you're such a good friend, Mr. Kong. You know what? I'll believe you; I'll play your little game. Now, to decide what to do with you...
* The Agent had fell in *
Agent : Um yes... * He goes for his pocket *
yea I'm going bed cya
Carbanzo: I wouldn't try anything, Agent.

*An abnormal amount of Newmans (Newmen?) appear.*

Carbanzo: My Newman Legion would be very happy to have a new friend...

AwdryFan1997

Funky: This is over the top.
*He glances at Clarence, but Clarence has already left*
Funky: Well, some friend he is.
Carbanzo: You know, Funky, I wouldn't want you to suffer alone... heh... maybe I'll use you as an example to this nameless goon. Have you ever wanted to be a Newman, Mr. Kong?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Funky: I'm...About to die.

Clarence: No you g*****n aren't.

*He pulls out an ak47 and mows down Carbanzo.*

Clarence:Let's get the hell out of here!

*He and Funky flee*

Gorozoron

wild ride
Funky: I'm...About to die.

Clarence: No you g*****n aren't.

*He pulls out an ak47 and mows down Carbanzo.*

Clarence:Let's get the hell out of here!

*He and Funky flee*
* The Agent stands there shocked *
* He calls up DK *
Agent : They're still on the loose , and they have a AK
DK (at the concert , backstage ) : If I see them , tell'em lucy wants some company in h e c c * Pulls out a rifle from a closet *
* He runs out of the concert *

AwdryFan1997

*The Newman Legion slowly follows Funky and Clarence. Carbanzo was wearing a bulletproof vest, but it didn't do much against the handheld weapon of mass destruction.*

Carbanzo: Well, that certainly isn't healthy...

*Carbanzo stood up and limped off to try and "patch himself up".*

Gorozoron

wild ride
*The Newman Legion slowly follows Funky and Clarence. Carbanzo was wearing a bulletproof vest, but it didn't do much against the handheld weapon of mass destruction.*

Carbanzo: Well, that certainly isn't healthy...

*Carbanzo stood up and limped off to try and "patch himself up".*
* Meanwhile with our favorite not robot *
MIke : * Whistles * * He walks into the average pizza place from before *
* Donovan notices this *
Donovan : Shaddup or I'll file a noise complaint
Luan : Donster ya do that every dang day
Donovan : * crosses arms and sulks *
Luan : sorry sir
Mike : huh.. Ooo right I'm one of those
Luan : Uh your name
Mike : * He blankly stares and then sparks a bit * UM UM * He looks at the name tag he made * Mike
Luan : That was weird...

AwdryFan1997

*Carbanzo is being healed by his specialized Newman Medics. He begins to ramble to the Newman Legion about their predicaments.*

Carbanzo: You realize that some of you have been forgotten? It's not like any of you are recognizable in Newman forms... You're all as good as dead. I'm the only one capable of undoing the Newmanification process... Except for Andrew, of course...

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Carbanzo is being healed by his specialized Newman Medics. He begins to ramble to the Newman Legion about their predicaments.*

Carbanzo: You realize that some of you have been forgotten? It's not like any of you are recognizable in Newman forms... You're all as good as dead. I'm the only one capable of undoing the Newmanification process... Except for Andrew, of course...
is andrew going to be a self insert , sort of have a rule bout it , it's chill if it's a quick jab but anything else, no dice idk if he is intended to be one the names : awdry andrew , idk it's fine if it's just a coincidence with the names
* Meanwhile *
DK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0xeXxdBz6k
* He runs looking for Funky and Clarence *

AwdryFan1997

is andrew going to be a self insert , sort of have a rule bout it , it's chill if it's a quick jab but anything else, no dice
* Meanwhile *
DK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0xeXxdBz6k
* He runs looking for Funky and Clarence *
Uh, no, he's referring to Andrew Take Mushterston.

*Meanwhile, Dr. Andrew Mushterston is busy doing doctor stuff. In this universe, instead of choosing to be Kooploz's financial advisor, he was Carbanzo's right-hand man for awhile. Take's the kind of guy who thinks the best way to stop a madman is to join their side and reign them in as much as possible.*

Dr. Mushterston: Every day, more of them disappear... Certainly Vincent is behind this!

Gorozoron

wild ride
Uh, no, he's referring to Andrew Take Mushterston.

*Meanwhile, Dr. Andrew Mushterston is busy doing doctor stuff. In this universe, instead of choosing to be Kooploz's financial advisor, he was Carbanzo's right-hand man for awhile. Take's the kind of guy who thinks the best way to stop a madman is to join their side and reign them in as much as possible.*

Dr. Mushterston: Every day, more of them disappear... Certainly Vincent is behind this!
oof srry brain ded , forgot he existed
DK : *breaks into the average pizza place *ANYONE SEEN FUNKY!!!
Donovan : * Pulls out knife * Aw heck nah
Luan : Fu- * he pulls out his blade *
DK : * shoots *
Mike : Heh monke gun * He gives a insanely fast punch in the jaw * * His totally not metal hand attached to his totally not metal body , cracks DK's jaw a bit *
DK : AAAH-
Boo at the counter : Diddly dang

AwdryFan1997

oof srry brain ded , forgot he existed
DK : *breaks into the average pizza place *ANYONE SEEN FUNKY!!!
Donovan : * Pulls out knife * Aw heck nah
Luan : Fu- * he pulls out his blade *
DK : * shoots *
Mike : Heh monke gun * He gives a insanely fast punch in the jaw * * His totally not metal hand attached to his totally not metal body , cracks DK's jaw a bit *
DK : AAAH-
Boo at the counter : Diddly dang
*Conveniently, Dr. Mushterston was at this pizzeria investigating the recent disappearance of an employee.*

Dr. Mushterston: Funky... that was the name of one of Vincent's agents! You there! With the tie! I wish to have a nice, calm word with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom