• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dominion Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
So, I was thinking about the Dominion rod from Twilight Princess, and I was thinking:

MAN THAT'S LAME.

Oh boy, ya coontrol a small statue... Woo hoo.

What are your thoughts on the Dominion Rod?

:bubsy::bubsy::bubsy:

Last edited:
I dont mind it. Yeah all the puzzles end up the same; move statue to here...

But i LOVE the bit in TP where you have to scout the overworld for the owl statues. I know they get marked on your map but i turned the map off and actually hunted them out myself and i really enjoyed it. Without the Dominion Rod there wouldnt be that sequence so i'm thankful.

Also the Dominion Rod in Hyrule Warriors turns Zelda into a tank!

Of all the Zelda items, the Dominion Rod has the most potential as a "once more, with feeling" item. Bring it back, do a lot more with it. Make different types of statues, give us areas in the overworked where we can go clobber a bunch of monsters with it just for fun. I mean hell, now that Guardians are a thing, let us operate some of those suckers in a dungeon or two. Hell, you can even use it as the game's central mechanic like wall merging was for Link Between Worlds.

Salem

SICK
You only use for the dungeon you find it in and to unlock the next dungeon, a glorified key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom