• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dominion Rod in Skyward Sword?

In Twilight Princess, Impaz says that the sky people gave the Dominion Rod to the Hylian Royal family and for them to use it if they ever needed to communicate with them. Ooccoo also says that in order to get back up to the sky that her and her son need the Dominion Rod. So, my question is this, do you think the Dominion Rod will have some important role in Skyward Sword? Perhaps at the end? I can see it happening especially if it starts to points in the direction of the City in the Sky indeed being Skyloft. And if so, do you think it'll have some more potential besides bringing statues to life?

Great observation! Although I accept your theory the Dominion Rod would seem out of place in Skyward Sword and would sit another game out as a useless item.

I agree with you whole heartedly. The Dominion Rod was way too specific in my opinion although the use of it in the Temple of Time was great, outside the temple it seemed to be rather useless and mundane, whole finding the symbols quest aside. If it did make an appearance in Skyward Sword, I think it would be more of a story item than a use item, just for the simple fact of its backstory in Twilight Princess. I hope items don't become useless in this game like they did in Twilight Princess. The Spinner and Gale boomerang were really cool items that could have held so much potential but were too much temple specific to be of much use for the rest of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom