• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dominant Hand Issues

I dont see why the world would have to be mirrored.

If Link's sword and shield are switched, what happens when he's supposed to be swinging his sword at something in a cutscene? Suddenly the thing he's supposed to be swinging at is on the complete opposite side of his body.

honeslty. If i was left handed. and i played the game with my left hand. i wouldn't care that much if it switched back at a cut scene.

Being left-handed myself, I actually hold the wiimote in the left hand and find way more comfortable and play TP just fine. I'm not a pro, but everyone at the lakebed temple for the first time would say that! Being the first in motion control video game play system (Other than that fancy controller thing fromm the PS.), everyone is used to the standard arch/ovalular/rectangular controllers where you just plug the controller in and your done hooking it up. After some time those of us who usr the wiimote in their left hand can train ourselves to use it in the right hand without having to change our dominant hand.

Im not saying that its impossible. Just an unnecessary annoyance. I am right handed so its not big deal. But i would hate to have to train myself to use my left.

I had to train myself to use the control stick on a controller using only my thumb (because I used my index finger to help.) and know what you mean. I actually would not be much of an annoyance because you only have to use your right or left hand for one thing and still have your left or right your dominant hand. I cannot clarify my answer any more because I have to get off right now.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm not bothered by this at all. I mean, I didn't even know Link was Left-handed until after TP came out. I dont' pay attention to what hand real people use as their dominant hand, I'm certainly not going to pay attention to fictional peoples' hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom