• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Doing dumb and finding secrets.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I'm just playing castlevania dawn of sorrow. Going through the game like i would. Exploring and stuff. I'm in the clock tower and see a small flying cloak figure by he save point near te boss. I'm like "hat you death come fight me!!" then throw a mandragora. Next thing i know it pops and a soul comes flying to me. I just feel like an idiot by somehow getting that soul through such a dumb way.

Have you done anything dumb and accidently found something?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I dunno if this is a secret, per se. But in Warframe there is no friendly fire except explosive canisters can damage your squad. Well, I had started a match myself which meant I had spawned in alone first. A few seconds later the matchmaker spawned in the three other players and they all rushed past me down a stair well. At that exact second, I took a wild shot and detonated an explosive barrel right next to them and downed them all instantly. I revived them easily enough so no harm done but it was funny as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom