• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Doggie and Transformation masks.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
For everyone who has played Majora 's mask knows this.
If you are a Deku, doggie attacks like he has rabies.
If you are a Goron, doggie will first acts as tough guy and then runs away because its scared.
If you are a Zora, doggie follows you like a loyal pet.

Now i can can understand why he 's scared of a goron. but the reaction of the Deku and Zora, made ma always wonder why the doggie acts like that?

First the Deku scrub. A deku scrub is like a plant thats walking. and normmaly, doggies love trees and bushes right? why attack him. If the doggie follows a deku scrub like how he follows a Zora, it could make sense. Like "Come here Deku Scrub, you are fresh and not marked, lemme take a pee on you"

Then the Zora. A zora is like evolved fish race. I don 't see any connection why doggies follow him everywhere in a friendly and loyal way. i just don 't get it?
Whats the secret, does Zora 's produce high pheromones that affect animals or something?
Its just weird.

So ladies and gentelman, what do you think the reasons might be?

Kybyrian

Well, here's my suggestion: Nintendo decided to make it like that.

I also can understand why it would be afraid of a Goron. And as for the Deku Scrub and the Zora, I can come up with no specific reason.

Chris

It has been awhile...
Well I own a dog so I think I can answer your question. Normally, a dog would pee on a bush, but when he sees it move, he thinks it is trying to play with him so he attacks it. That's why he attacks Deku Link.

The reason he doesn't attack Zora Link is because he is so Hot. It is kinda used as a joke to discribe Miaku's rocker personallity. Since rockers usally atract alot of girls, you get the point why the dog would be following him.

So I hope that helps you out.

Um. Let's not call hot shall we?

I think I would go with Ky on this one and just say it was how they made it. Nothing more to it.

linkman8

True and Noble
I had assumed for a while that with the Zora Link form, he followed you due to the fact that you're a fish. You know, maybe because he wanted to eat you or something. :P
The Goron is self-explanatory, but the Deku is a little difficult to explain. I can't imagine the dog has seen to many dekus, and Deku Link is a small creature, so maybe the dog figured he could take him out.

K

kris94

it may have a good realitionship to Zoras and a bad one with Dekus. It propartly hasn't seen a Goron before, but it's big and scary so the dog doesn't know what to do :P

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Lol maybe cause it has not idea what in the world a scrub is, so it attacks what it does not understand

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
I'd attack the scrub too, wouldn't you do the same? A walking bush that shoots bubbles out of his nose. Awkward.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Goron is big and scary, Zora smells like fish hmmmmmmmmmmm fish... and deku looks lke a tree so it thinks: keep it down, imma gonna pee all over you

A

Ando

My best guess for the Deku form would be that it's a small creature that puppyman thinks he can play with or something. I mean, you don't actually get HURT when he attacks you, so.

As for Zora Link... I really don't know.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Let us put it this way: Say you were going to go to the bathroom, and when you got there, your toilet stood up and started walking. Now let us pretend that you are a small, annoying fuzzball, minding it's own business, and a bush walks up to you. It's the same thing in retrospect, so why not attack? Think about it. And for the Zora... No clue.

Z

ZeroJinKui

why would anyone attack a walking toilet? i'd go find one thats not moving around...

i think the dog is just stupid, simple explanation. :)

Goron: Big and intimidating
Deku: Small and wimpy-looking
Zora: Attractive

I know what you're thinking, but the gag of Zora Link (Mikau) being very attractive is actually a few times in MM, especially in the treasure chest minigame.

I just kind of assumed it was the same thing. Or maybe the dog follows him because he's a fish, like intending to eat him or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom