• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Zelda Switch need bigger monsters?

Breath of the Wild stepped things up with overworld enemies and their sizes; Guardians, Hinnoxes, Taluses and Lynels...

Did you enjoy fighting the bigger enemy types in BotW?

Would you like to see Zelda Switch bring even bigger and more dangerous monsters to its overworld as BotW did?

Or should big enemies be reserved for boss battles?

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Botw has shown that nintendo can think large scale when it needs to in terms of monsters and dungeons and i think maybe the time has actually come for some serious big time monsters to come about, give us a massive bouldertite that guards a cavern system or jalhalla sized poes to hunt. Something big anyway, cuz as much as i liked BOTW christ did ever enemy and character just feel small, the world was so large it just bled away any size comparisons you could make.

Usurper King Zant

King of Twilight
I don't mind bigger monsters, would love to see big flying monsters which you could climb and fly on around (I wouldn't include the possibility of maneuvering them, though)

I don't really need bigger (although I certainly would be okay with it), but definitely a much, much bigger variety. And I mean actual different enemies, not recolours with more hitpoints.

I think there needs to be an even variety in enemy size, but I would like to see some larger enemies or more that can fly, that'd be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom