• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does Writing Your Name Instead of Link Reduces the Epicness?

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YES! i always use may name instead of the original name "link" because it makes it sound like im the hero!!!:cool:
but whenever i do a second playthrough, i use his real name, link.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
It could go either way; I sometimes use Link as the name and I sometimes use my name, I don't really have a preference. Link is supposed to be the "link" between you and the game so it makes sense to use your own name, as you're basically Link.

I've used Link since OOT. I mean, it is his name. using your name is for games like pokemon or w.e

I mean, I'm not saying using your name is stupid or anything but the first time through for OG zelda fans, pretty sure we always use Link

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
To me it does. I ALWAYS use the name "Link". But if I do decide to make a 2nd file which I usually don't. I will name him my name since I only have 4 letters in my name as well.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I don't give him my name but I don't think it would cut down on the epicness of the game if i did. the whole reason why his name is link in the first place is because he is the "link" connecting you and the game.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I always do "Link" or "LINK" (inside joke of mine) because I always think of the hero as Link and I'm a girl so that would be double-awkward for me...

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
I have never, NEVER used my name. for me its always Link. I feel lik the real, mor epic thing . if i put my real name, it just doesnt work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom